The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get free traffic and rank with your WordPress

PS, hey K, what's the code to show a video in a post & not a link?

- You had it right you just need to use the full URL - I've edited it in for you. - K

great post man - i don't use much wordpress atm but when i do this is a nice tip!

Forum posting, article submission, comment on blog, social bookmarking are some better way to get free traffic and rank.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Forum posting, article submission, comment on blog, social bookmarking are some better way to get free traffic and rank.

I hope you will keep up the very good work. I just added your RSS feed to Feedburner. I am seeing forward to reading more from you later on!…

Sweet. Thanks a lot for this data. I am going to do this on my new site right now.
I do have another question though. Do I have to worry about pinging too much?
In other words, often while I am writing an article I publish it several times - as when
I look at it I see I have to change something. So it might get re-published 5 times within
an hour.
Is this something that I have to worry about?
Will this be looked on as spamming?
Let me know if you know.
Mark

I'm not really sure, but I would say that you should not republish 5 times. Try using the preview post option to check out your post before you publish.

Sweet. Thanks a lot for this data. I am going to do this on my new site right now.
I do have another question though. Do I have to worry about pinging too much?
In other words, often while I am writing an article I publish it several times - as when
I look at it I see I have to change something. So it might get re-published 5 times within
an hour.
Is this something that I have to worry about?
Will this be looked on as spamming?
Let me know if you know.
Mark

My posts are getting indexed within 20 minutes and rank well. I only use google xml sitemaps and put it the sitemap link on google webmaster tools. Btw. you can ping almost all key sites with pingdevice.com

MI
Back