The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get cold traffic to my funnel

Abdullah shaker

affiliate
Hello

I created a structured website That focusing in Work at home niche for newbies

What I did is I created an Atractive content which is a long good post explaining a method to make money online, and in the end of that post i Placed a lead magnet where I capture the Emails, Then in The Thank you page I placed an OTO for 3$ to help me cover the costs of the Advertising, After that the Ideal Customer will enter the 4 days of very helpful Email Sequensce, and started from day 2 I start recommend people the A certain product to buy it ( Which is A PLR product I purchased )

The Most Stupid thing I am facing now is - I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET COLD TRAFFIC TO THIS FUNNEL.

Facebook ads is very Expensive in that Niche, And so google.

What should I do?

Note : is it allowed to post my website link in my thread? It will be very helpful if I can post it so Expert can help me better.
smilies_smile.png

Hi, Abdullah and welcome. I have moved this thread to the Newbie Helpdesk for you but it would be great if you'd also post an Introduction, so members can issue you a warm welcome. :)

Ok,
Get Warm Trafffic
By..
Joining Social Media..
Such As..

Facebook Groups in Your Niche and
Introduce Yourself, follow People in Your
Niche and most likely
They will follow You back.

There are also lots
of other Social Media

I'm just mentioning
Facebook as an example
Cause..
Facebook is #1:)
Good Luck To You :))

Hello

What I did is I created an Atractive content which is a long good post explaining a method to make money online, and in the end of that post i Placed a lead magnet where I capture the Emails, Then in The Thank you page I placed an OTO for 3$ to help me cover the costs of the Advertising, After that the Ideal Customer will enter the 4 days of very helpful Email Sequensce, and started from day 2 I start recommend people the A certain product to buy it ( Which is A PLR product I purchased )

The Most Stupid thing I am facing now is - I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET COLD TRAFFIC TO THIS FUNNEL.

What should I do?

Note : is it allowed to post my website link in my thread? It will be very helpful if I can post it so Expert can help me better.
smilies_smile.png
Hey Abdullah shaker, what i think is that you should try to go for social traffic, and hit it over ther though groups, but also you could try to join Forums, blogs, and see what comes out! Good luck.

Hello

What should I do?

smilies_smile.png
Traffics like Facebook ads seems great, i think it will be worth the try!

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET COLD TRAFFIC TO THIS FUNNEL.
  • You want highly targeted HOT traffic.
  • If you are not an experienced marketer with a following, the MMO niche can be a huge challenge.
  • Going into this niche requires a very dedicated budget to create branding and buying paid traffic.
  • It's extremely important to have the social channels as a part of your funnel.
I can go on, but this is just a few examples.

Remember, you are a marketer trying to sell to one, or both, of two types of marketers. Those with experience and those with none. Do you have the expertise to sell to an experienced marketer?

• Are you experienced with hooks, triggers, and cta's?
  • Do you know how to tailor them to specific funnels and campaigns?
  • Did you research the material and target it towards a specific type of marketer?
  • Are you targeting specific geo's that may be more receptive of the site, advertising, and emails?

The acquisition of traffic may not help you. This is a lottery. Social media can initially promote your product, but it can also be ignored. Ordering advertising will be very expensive. I would advise you to create your own e-commerce websites or site and sell the product through it. a link in the social networks you will post to this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
skip the 2 ads in the beginning and watch how this guy does it ;)
He is getting organic youtube traffic based on the keyword 'dropshipping' in the video title.

You Need To Quit Dropshipping Right Now - Here’s Why
2.7K ^ 557down

➤ FREE 7-Figure Case Study Training: link removed by me

In this video, I condemn dropshipping. Not dropshipping as a business model, but the image of dropshipping that persists today. You need to do dropshipping differently from everybody else out there. It's a legitimate business that takes time and effort. But, if you put in the time to create a legitimate business behind everything, you have the potential to run a long-term business that won't just be a flash in the pan like everybody else.

➤ eCommerce Mastery Course: link removed by me/ecommerce-mastery

➤ Start Your FREE 14 Day Shopify Trial: link removed by me/shopify
Category
Education

Hello

What should I do?

smilies_smile.png
The best thing i guess for you will only be to join some groups on social media, and try to promote over there. I hope you could make it work over there for a while, before getting involve with paid traffic. Good luck!

banners
Back