The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Get Bitcoins For Free?

You invest in bitcoins, or you invest in promoting bitcoin offers and/or affiliate programs, or develop your own bitcoin advisory, teaching, or app products.

I guess you can develop a bitcoin fishing system and a bitcoin lure, though I am not sure you'll catch anything other than sarcasm.;)

I live and breath crypto, literally. I have spent more bitcoin than most people will ever see in their lifetime as I have been in cryptospace since the beginning. I am someone who has maxed out on linkedin connections (30k contacts) with 100% nothing but crypto connections. I have been a community manager of several crypto projects (for example coinpayments).

Getting free bitcoins is not easy, but its also not hard. People that say you can't get free bitcoin, are thinking to plainly in my opinion. Realistically if you want to get free bitcoin, you need to pay attention and you need to act fast when it happens. So you need to learn to create systems to monitor and report back to you.

How its done is you join every mailing list for all top 50 currencies and you follow every one of their twitter accounts. You setup searches on twitter for "airdrop" and similar types of terms. Any time a top 50 coin has an airdrop you learn the rules to get them, you make sure you are at the head of the line, and you make sure you get them at EVERY site you possible can. The minute you get them, you trade them to bitcoin.

For example about 8 months ago stellar had an airdrop. To get the coins, you had to have a keybase account and a github account that was over a year old (I think it was a year). At the same time stellar was having an airdrop on coinbase. On coinbase you could get $10 in free stellar. On keybase you could have collected the airdrop for 4 straight months. I managed to claim around $190 in stellar which I immediately converted to bitcoin.

Now that was only a single airdrop. At the same time 6 other coins had airdrops on coinbase including coins like EOS. Each of those 6 were giving out $10 in coins for another $60 in free bitcoin.

HOWEVER what I will advise you of, is avoid all the airdrops by startup coins/tokens. They will suck up your time and rarely become worth anything at all. One should collect airdrops from well established coins that rank with real value on CoinMarketCap.

Again its not hard, but its not easy - and it is time consuming as heck until you create systems to notify you of airdrops. Its all about creating those systems. Without them you are manually spending hours and hours each day trying to find quality airdrops.

The number of peoples earning from bitcoins how it is possible, I wish to start making money with the help of bitcoins.
you can try faucet they are free. But if you want bitcoin and dont we all the day infront of the compute for cents in bitcoin, you will need to invest.

Bitcoin its like virtual money and you must purchase them to make money .You either win by bitcoin groing or you lose by decrease

Most common activities to get free bitcoin include:
Bitcoin faucets
Bitcoin reward programs
Completing microtasks
Affiliate programs
Working for bitcoin

Is it worth investing in crypto?

100% yes... but its also easy to lose money in it if you just start throwing money around without researching HEAVILY.

Before you start investing I would recommend looking into free ways to earn your first crypto. I usually recommend Brave Browser, which pays you monthy to receive browser notifications. You not not going to get rich off this but its $5 to $10 in crypto a month for using your browser.

Another option I recommend is using cryptotab browser. This is a brow3ser that mines mocro cryptocurrency as you browse and pays you in bitcoin. You can collect payout every 1000 sats (I believe). This isn't going to make you rich - around $1.00 a month if you keep the cryptotab open 24/7. You earn more and more and more the more people you refer who join your mining network.

Both of these are great starting places for getting into crypto with absolutely zero risk.

After you have your first $10 or so, you join an exchange and you start learning how to trade.

This way when you are ready to invest you have understanding on how things work and some idea of what currencies you may want to consider investing into.

Try some faucets or affiliate programs. As I heard, Changelly has a good one, you just promote your link and get a revshare. Is that 'free' enough?

Hi @emilyjousha
I agree with @Fredd33 on the suggestion to try affiliate programs.
For example, our affiliate program offers payouts in BTC, and it's easy to enter with no investment on your part. A lot of programs in other verticals besides crypto also offer payouts in cryptocurrency so just pick what suits you and try it out.

Good luck!

The number of peoples earning from bitcoins how it is possible, I wish to start making money with the help of bitcoins.

I like the clickbaitworthiness of your thread title
It's a good idea for your next viral blog post

How to Get Bitcoins for Free in 2021? (Insider Guide)

1. Register domain like btcpricechart.com for $5
  2. Create simple mobile-optimized website
  3. Optimize website for SEO
  4. Update website with latest Bitcoin prices in different currency (btcpricechart.com/bitcoin-prices/bitcoin-price-in-cad.php)
  5. Add blog post about Bitcoin ("Bitcoin Soars Past $40K")
  6. Create all social media account for btcpricechart
  7. Add affiliate links
  8. There is million ways to develop & promote it

MI
Back