The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get approved by CPA networks?

oneahmed

affiliate
Hello guys please advice me on the steps to follow to be approved by CPA networks. I'm in Egypt. I have some websites here is some of them:

[sites removed]

and more to come later

I can make good CPA campaigns using adwords and facebook also Twitter can do some marketing work

lately I tried to join affiliate.com but they rejected my application. please help me out to get started

Some of these target North America only. It may be that you're simply not in the right geographical location. Alternatively, your site(s) may not have sufficient traffic.

When I came around to apply for a CPA Network I already had something semi-successful to show off. It may be an ugly blog, but it serves its purpose. It gets roughly 50 uniques a day with no effort, and has been generating a sale every 10 days. With that information in hand it was just a matter of telling my affiliate managers (when they called me) how I planned to promote them.

In fact Katie over at Max Bounty has even sent me offers she thinks I would like to promote already.

I have been declined as well, when I signed up for one CPA network I signed up for 3 figuring I would work my way onto one. Well I worked my way onto two, so when I got the rejection letter (weeks after approvals on the others) it was a non issue.

Find a phone number and call someone at the network. They're going to call you anyways if they consider you so talk to them.

Tell them that you have experience in driving traffic and getting conversions (it pays to use industry lingo like ROI and stuff like that). Also let them know that most of your traffic is US traffic and you promote using various traffic generation methods including PPC and SEO. They'll also want to know if you have incentived sites - the answer to that is "no".

Don't wait for them to decline you, call them first. Or call them after they decline you if you really need to promote their stuff.

I definitely agree with the above comments. Picking up the phone and having a conversation with one of the members on the team is vital. It shows that you mean business and are willing to disclose information to them. Once you're on the phone with them, make sure you educate them and let them know why you would be a good fit to promote some of the offers.

CPA is a lot like real estate - Location! Location! Location!

Many campaigns in CPA only accept US traffic, so with you being outside of the states, that is harder for you. You must ensure that your traffic is going to the US.

This post should help!

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/17886-surefire-tips-getting-thumbs-up-affiliate-applications.html#post56027">Surefire Tips for getting the Thumbs Up on Affiliate Applications</a>

Getting approved by CPA networks is fairly easy. Just put up a good site that has content on it and most of the time you will be accepted after a short phone call or sometimes you don't even need to make a phone call they will just accept you on the site looking great.

banners
Back