“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get Accepted to Peerfly?

chodansky

affiliate
Hi! members

I want to start Cpa. but I don't know how to get Accepted in peerfly

becoz I don't have any proof.from other cpa Network

please Help me

I was accepted into Peerfly today and I am new to the CPA industry. Be completely honest about your experience and do let them know any trainings you have done or are currently taking.

I was accepted into Peerfly today and I am new to the CPA industry. Be completely honest about your experience and do let them know any trainings you have done or are currently taking.

This is good advice. Peerfly is a premium network and you really want to get your things in order before applying. If there is any doubt in the legitimacy of your application or promotions, you may be required to develop more as an affiliate before getting accepted.

I wish you the best!

As an affiliate manager, i applied as a merchant but they didn't respond.

I'm thinking some networks have their own specific guidelines. Don't be discouraged though

PeerFly is a really great network and easy to get accepted in too. Just be honest with your application and contact Luke Kling.

Just reach out Luke on Skype and tell him that you like his blog LukePeerFly Affiliate Marketing Blog - Luke Kling a lot and his office & massage chair as well.
Also tell him how cool guy he is and similar stuffs:D

Just kidding of course,just tell them that you are new and I am sure Luke will find a solution to help you get started.

Luke I love your massage chair!

cobirad here. I also applied for Peerfly yesterday, but i havent goten my approval yet. Although i am new to CPA. I just Hope i get accepted. hey guys, i am looking for a CPA Coach that can help me be successful in MMO Thank You. :)

banners
Back