The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Get Accepted Into Your FIRST Affiliate Network

Which Networks Accepted You As A Newbie?

• Total voters
  • Be Honest. If you are a newbie, tell them that. You are going to be working with them long term, faking that you are a super affiliate won't last past your first offer.
  • So which network are you applying for now? Who accepted you?

Great advice! Just one thing about being too honest.. I applied to Peerfly, Maxbounty, Neverblue, and Clickdealer and answered all questions the best I could and as honest as I could (I didn't lie, 100% honest :) )

The problem is, if you told them you're newbie, the percentage of you being denied is very very high.

I was rejected by all of the networks I mentioned above.

The only good networks that accepted me is NAM Offers. But it's not possible without the help of William Souza.

Nice thread. I may suggest for newbies, consider signing up at CpaLead, and/or CpaGrip. Both of these networks are instant approval. This will allow them to gain experience first. Then move on to bigger networks later.

Nice thread. I may suggest for newbies, consider signing up at CpaLead, and/or CpaGrip. Both of these networks are instant approval. This will allow them to gain experience first. Then move on to bigger networks later.

but these networks only offer incent offers?

Awesome thread! Doing research up front is definitely helpful. If you're unable to explain what kind of opportunities you are looking for it may seem suspicious to the networks you're applying to and you could risk getting rejected.

As an AM, I always like to have an idea of the sort of traffic an affiliate will be sending, what kind of offers they are interested in, and an idea of how they will be promoting the offers. If you've done some research, you should be able to easily answer these questions. I work with a lot of newbies and love helping them get started :D

banners
Back