The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find free PLR

Davi LB

affiliate
Gentlemen, I have some questions.

The first is how can I be more accurate when testing ads on face ads, because I don't have a lot of money to invest in ads.

The second is if there are sites that provide PLRs for free, because I live in a country where the currency is extremely weak and when converting the dollar, the PLR value is extremely expensive in my local currency

The first is how can I be more accurate when testing ads on face ads, because I don't have a lot of money to invest in ads.
Buy trash to cheap network ads and learn to test creatives and funnels FIRST before you buy ads (PPC/CPC Facebook) that cost a lot more.

**I see this is in the 'Adult' sub-forum and Facebook prohibits advertising any 'adult' content --so you are not doing this right if I understand your intent,

How someome said test with free traffic then move to serious advertising when you got results .About free plr just type on google free plr and you will find a lot

Literally the first result: Free PLR Downloads | Download Free PLR & MRR Products

As for testing ads, yes this will require a budget. If you don't have it, start saving by generating income from sources that only require time and energy like content creation + organic traffic. Once you have some money flowing in, start scaling the things that work for your organic traffic by leveraging the power of paid traffic.

banners
Back