The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to find do-follow blogs for building backlinks?

The dofollow blog search engine is a great tool that I have never used before.

Also, Market Samurai (a paid software) has a great dofollow blog finding tool.

much thanks to the search engine link for dofollow (or not nofollow).

I do post in forums (hence me being here), but I am still sorting out the real value of each place. Yes you have to contribute to the community as well as leave your link, but I have still not solved the following questions, that seem, unsolvable.

Assuming Google gives equal standing to links in forums, does having many links from any one forum add real value to your google rank? Probably not. To be of real value the page you are posted on has to have a high PR (not just the forum home page) - this is rarely the case. Even if your page has a high PR, often forums and blogs change the URL to a new page (page=1. pg=2 etc), so the page will change power as it gets older and less people visit etc. And, if you have a posting on a very popular page, it is usually popular because many people posted on it, with many links on the page, diluting the link juice to your page .... see what I mean about the value being fairly complex and often diluted?

If everyone says the golden rule is relevancy, how can a forum about anything except your specific niche, actually benefit you by having your link on it.

These questions don't exactly keep me up at night, but I think they are worth people understanding that forum posts can have limitations ... (not that it is going to stop them or me ...)

banners
Back