The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find best tools for backlink check?

SEO Profiler is the best tool to get backlinks of your website and your competitor's websites as well.
Free version has some limitation so it is better to subscribe pro version for all features. I am using free version for one of my website FreePriceCompare
It gives me the complete idea about backlinks along with its LIS (Link influence score).

Last edited by a moderator:
You can check the backlinks for your site in Google by entering the query as link:Url. I think it is also the best way to check "link building techniques" of competitors.

I like to use Link Assistant Com. This software has got free limited version, but it is enough to check your dofollow and nofollow backlinks.

Google webmaster, Moz & SEO profiler are best tool to check backlink checker but apart them you there is also good tool that helps a lot to find backlinks

Use "Backlinks Checker Tool - Backlink Watch" This one is good tool.

Here is the Best Free & Paid Online Backlink Checker Tools it gives you fast & effictive results

SEMRUSH: Most popular with multiple features
AHrefs: Recommended for link detox
OpenLinkProfiler:
BuzzSumo
Open Site Explorer:
Link Diagnosis:

well some online SEO backlink checkers are okay, but i would recommend users to get this , i’ve tested and confirmed it works great like ahref and majestic.
Thanks.

There are lots of tools available in the market however most of them just offers their service for 15 or 30 days trial period for free.. Then you have to pay.. Some of the back link checker are Rank signals, seolinkprofiler, ahrefs, etc

MI
Back