The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help How to find Affiliate Programs that don't have much requirements?

Alan Saste

Most popular Affiliate Programs require you to have a website with high traffic or social media following.

How can I find Affiliate programs that dont have such requirements?

Most popular Affiliate Programs require you to have a website with high traffic or social media following.

Just to clarify, you are actually speaking of affiliate programs and not affiliate network offers, correct?

How can I find Affiliate programs that dont have such requirements?

Affiliate Networks and Affiliate Programs typically do not "require" a social media following. I've never had more than a very modest use of FB and pretty much don't use the others. However, I market on FB and many of the others. The only real reason an affiliate network or a company with an affiliate program would ask about your FB page, or other social platform page, is to help them verify you are who you claim to be when applying for an account approval.

It's very rare today to find a respected network or affiliate program that doesn't require a site, a phone or Skype call, and sometimes a social page. Most always it's just for verifying you are who you claim to be. I wouldn't work with a company that just lets me sign up and start promoting without verification of me and my credentials. I do the same with vendors. I won't work with anyone without first doing my due diligence on them as well.

Hello Alan Saste,

it depends on what you mean by "requirements". If it is solely about following, you can try media buying on SSPs, social media and more. I work with partners who buy media on Facebook on a low scale. They provide little, but reliable traffic, I get my little conversions, they get their little payout, everyone is happy.

If you mean the restrictions and KPIs, I think dating, sweepstakes and gaming traffic accepts a wide variety of traffic. So does betting and gambling, but those are often restricted by the traffic suppliers. (Do correct me on this, if anyone knows better!)

We do gaming campaigns and, as long as the traffic is clean, we don't set too many restrictions. Feel free to reach out to me if you're interested in them, and good luck with your business!

those are often restricted by the traffic suppliers. (Do correct me on this, if anyone knows better!)

Quite accurate! Much of it due to regional laws, so a traffic provider may say okay to country 1 and no to country 2 and so on, or just not allow it at all.

as long as the traffic is clean, we don't set too many restrictions.

The clean traffic sometimes takes a day or so to dial in from the traffic sources. A funnel has to run wide open for a day or two so we can find the bad actors (bots, bad IP's, and fraudsters) and best times (time blocking) for the creatives to run. Once dialed in the traffic generally runs clean.

I ran a new funnel last week and within 36 hours had blocked out 80% of the traffic (heavy with bots). The remaining traffic was solid gold. If I hadn't the skills to decypher traffic I would have had to abandon the funnel. More affiliate managers really need to learn those skills to help their new affiliates manage traffic properly. It becomes a huge WIN/WIN!

Last edited:
Hello Alan Saste,

it depends on what you mean by "requirements". If it is solely about following, you can try media buying on SSPs, social media and more. I work with partners who buy media on Facebook on a low scale. They provide little, but reliable traffic, I get my little conversions, they get their little payout, everyone is happy.

If you mean the restrictions and KPIs, I think dating, sweepstakes and gaming traffic accepts a wide variety of traffic. So does betting and gambling, but those are often restricted by the traffic suppliers. (Do correct me on this, if anyone knows better!)

We do gaming campaigns and, as long as the traffic is clean, we don't set too many restrictions. Feel free to reach out to me if you're interested in them, and good luck with your business!
Hey, thanks so much for the direction. Appreciate it dude.Clapping

Affiliate Networks and Affiliate Programs typically do not "require" a social media following. I've never had more than a very modest use of FB and pretty much don't use the others. However, I market on FB and many of the others. The only real reason an affiliate network or a company with an affiliate program would ask about your FB page, or other social platform page, is to help them verify you are who you claim to be when applying for an account approval.
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable insight!
I wouldn't work with a company that just lets me sign up and start promoting without verification of me and my credentials. I do the same with vendors. I won't work with anyone without first doing my due diligence on them as well.
Totally agree.

MI
Back