The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to earn money online by affiliate marketing

First determine whats is your interest. What would you like to promote or talk about in the long run. As affiliate marketing take patience. One easy way i started was doing bird-eye video reviews of products i bought online e.g. i bought a dental flosser from Jetpik and recorded its usage and reviews after every quarter. After 1 year, i posted "Jetpik flosser review for model xyz". i got many hits as other people were researching for the same product and then they clicked my link to buy the product giving me commission.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Sell something and get paid for it as a CPA :p

1. In order to sell something you need to find a person willing and able to buy
  2. A product that the buyer wants
  3. To get paid is another story --there are minimum payment thresholds (accumulated amounts; like over $50)

Well, there are numerous ways to making money as an affiliate. First, you should understand that there is no easy way for you to have 2$ and turn them into a fortune. Affiliate marketing takes time and determination, like any other business your path should be a series of trials and errors. That's the way you learn. My advice to you, look for one Afilliate Network, one Advertising Network, forget about high traffic such as FB or Google Ads, also don't go into free traffic like SEO Site or Youtube or anything, start with something easy like Push notifications or native ads. Find the strengths that will give you an advantage over your competitors, it might be anything from knowing PS to a big budget or knowing a language, or being an excellent copywriter. Before starting your first campaign, learn more about the GEO you have selected, look what people do, what creatives work the best (there are free\semi0free spy tools online), and only then start. Hopefully, you will get the first results within a couple of days. Also do not quit too early.

How to earn money online by affiliate marketing
promote good offers from ClickBank, warrior plus, and another affiliate marketplace. Only promote that product if it helps people's daily life or their business. for the traffic you use youtube ads, propeller ads, Twitter ads, google ads or Facebook. for a start you can use youtube ads and after you get success you can try other ads networks.

MI
Back