The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to earn in CPA?

adidam

Hey There,

Well Guys, Right now I am into PPD and earning 5 Dollars a Day. But I would like to eanter into CPA now.

Please can you guys give me some detailed information that how can I earn through CPA?

I have AdWorksMedia, BlueTrackMedia, PeerFly, CPALead, Imcently and many more with me.

Please help me ;)

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

This is a very broad question you are asking. There are many different ways to earn with CPA. I would recommend, since you are in a forum here, reading the posts with case studies. In fact there are so many case studies all over the net that they will take a year to read. I would also recommend you join the Dojo here and look at case studies there. You tube has thousands of videos on CPA.

You will want to choose a niche, choose a traffic source, learn about angles (very important), learn about tracking, learn to do day parting with your ads, and learn about partner blocking in you traffic source. Become an expert with each traffic source before adding another.

Once you have chosen your niche, your traffic source, and your tracker, it will make it easier for us to contribute to your efforts.

If you have already made these decisions, let us know what they are and where you are at with them, then we can add what we know about it.

T J

Here's something that you can do to get you started with CPA:

1. Choose a good email submit offer from one of the networks with a good EPC
2. Make videos with Animoto(free). If it's a free iPad off put some iPad images on a few slides and so on.
3. Make an annotation saying click on the link below for a free iPad.
4. Upload the videos on YouTube.

You are bound to get traffic and conversions. But - such videos get taken down sometimes because people tend to flag them so you need to keep making them everyday and get as many up as possible. If you want the videos to stick start a blog and put banners on your websites directing them to the CPA offer. Your videos can then be consisting of content from your blog.

Of course come back here and post your progress.

T J Tutor gives you very good advice. However, I'm not sure you need to learn everything to start, you can learn in the process. In my opinion, the most important is to choose ONE traffic source and ONE niche and stay with them until it is profitable.

MI
Back