Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to earn 7000$ profit for 10 days and go to Asia for the winter

Daniella MGID

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
MGID
1577450341328-png.7485

Hey guys, check out the case study brought to you by dr.cash media buying team, follow the link :affiliatefix:

- Traffic period: 11 December - 21 December 2019
- Spent: $5 676
- Earned: $12 761
- ROI: 125%
- Network: DR.CASH
- Offer: 18310 - Joint Cure - COD - [VN] — $18 (AR 45%)
- Traffic source: MGID (bonus: +25% on deposit by link)
- Promo: 3 landing pages | 3 prelandings | 1 prelanding with order form
- Creo: 40 teasers

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below!

Stay tuned!

MGID team

Last edited:
It really depends on what scale of campaigns I am running. Usually I will look on UpWork for someone to start with. Sometimes they are really good. It is cheaper to get someone from their native country to take your current English campaign and make it a native articulated campaign by a native of that country as they can typically know the nuances in the language that will work best as opposed to a straight translation.

Once you have a complete campaign that is tested and determined scalable, then I often turn to DayTranslations to make several versions (as many as 5 to 10 versions) to launch and test. They are extremely skilled at providing a complete set of native language campaigns and funnels based on your English version.

If I am running campaigns with a budget under $2k a week, I usually stay with those I find on UpWork. If I am going to scale beyond $2k a week in ad spend, then I go with DayTranslations or similar company.

It really depends on what scale of campaigns I am running. Usually I will look on UpWork for someone to start with. Sometimes they are really good. It is cheaper to get someone from their native country to take your current English campaign and make it a native articulated campaign by a native of that country as they can typically know the nuances in the language that will work best as opposed to a straight translation.

Once you have a complete campaign that is tested and determined scalable, then I often turn to DayTranslations to make several versions (as many as 5 to 10 versions) to launch and test. They are extremely skilled at providing a complete set of native language campaigns and funnels based on your English version.

If I am running campaigns with a budget under $2k a week, I usually stay with those I find on UpWork. If I am going to scale beyond $2k a week in ad spend, then I go with DayTranslations or similar company.

Thanks a lot for your idea. It does make sense to get cheaper work when testing and going for quality when scaling

banners
Back