The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to earn 100$ a day in affiliate marketing for a complete beginner with no money to invest?

How many years to you have to get to your goal?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

100$ a day
100$ a day? Print them! :)
main-qimg-e584f577b8a5ea7bddd01faf5ccb25bf.gif

100$ a day for complete beginner with no money at all
>> Absolute beginner
>> No money for investment
>> Organic traffic

You have to set realistic goals to be able to achieve them, and depending on your situation, the goal you sat isn't realistic at all.

There are two ways to earn money :
1 - Invest Money to earn money
2 - Invest Time to earn money
And even for the second way (Investing time), in most cases you'll need money as well.

You might be wondering how to get money for investment??? Sell a Kidney, few meters from your intestine, an eye, etc
( just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

NAH!! LET's BE SERIOUS!
Why don't you try affiliate marketing? Have a look on the guides here, and get an idea about AM first, and apply for some Affiliate networks, if you had any questions friendly members here will definitely answer you

COME ON!!! Set a realistic goal and Start now!!!
//// GOOD LUCK //// !!!!!

- Samira

Work at McDonalds.

This is a business. It takes money to make money!
You're totally right here, people think that they can find some magic key to success and achieve big results without any investments and effort, and it's impossible, especially in this area. Besides, if there was some recipe for making money quickly, everyone would be rich. :)

Learn WordPress (at least the basics). You can start earning money as a freelancer on sites like Fiverr providing WP related services (like support or even web development).

You can use the earned money to invest in affiliate marketing projects and/or you can use your new skill to build your own affiliate websites.

And like it was already mentioned here, set realistic goals. $100 a day is possible, but unlikely for a newbie. Even seasoned marketers can struggle to make that much.

Good luck!

Even seasoned marketers can struggle to make that much.

They aren't properly seasoned if that is the case for them.

Anyone worth their salt and has put in the time and investment should be doing at least that much daily. Most are doing that after 5 or 6 months.

Can someone teach me to earn 100$ a day for complete beginner with no money at all with organic traffic
No money, no experience, no skill? Don't worry. You can do drop servicing. Set up a wordpress blog, or just use YouTube, or both. If you don't know how to set up a wordpress website, just install wordpress, and install woocommerce plugin.

Find people who offer professional services on fiverr. You have to understand that not everyone knows about fiverr. But even if they do, it doesn't matter. Find people who offer all types of professional services on fiverr that you would like to offer. Put those services on your website as what you offer. You can also use YouTube. Make it look professional and assume the position of the one who is offering the services.

The spread your tentacles everywhere. Let everyone know you offer these services and you can help them with their business. Social media is your friend. Question and answer sites like Quora is your friend.

So once you get a client, he buys the service through your website through woocommerce plugin, then you take the service and find someone on fiverr to do the gig, and share the profit with them 50%. You get the idea.

The more you spread the word in the target places, the more clients you get, and the more you earn.

Well to make 100$ per day with no money then you need to work hard everyday ,consistent and have a lot of patience ,dont think that you will work hard 7 days and then you can see 100$ each day in your account .With free traffic you need to work hard ,and have a lot of patience plus you need to endure the pain when you see no sales traffic etc and you still need to work hard in that day even if you dont have any results

I'd say work on your web design skills first as you will be needing an attractive landing page, so maybe learn Wordpress to a high degree

I'd say work on your web design skills first as you will be needing an attractive landing page, so maybe learn Wordpress to a high degree

Wordpress is far to bulky for traditional landing pages. It has it function as a blog platform, but it has a poor architecture traditional landing pages. Landers require their own domain, lightning fast page loads, and should mimic and reflect the latest hot and successful landers currently in use.

100$ a day? Print them! :)
View attachment 23457

>> Absolute beginner
>> No money for investment
>> Organic traffic

You have to set realistic goals to be able to achieve them, and depending on your situation, the goal you sat isn't realistic at all.

There are two ways to earn money :
1 - Invest Money to earn money
2 - Invest Time to earn money
And even for the second way (Investing time), in most cases you'll need money as well.

You might be wondering how to get money for investment??? Sell a Kidney, few meters from your intestine, an eye, etc
( just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

NAH!! LET's BE SERIOUS!
Why don't you try affiliate marketing? Have a look on the guides here, and get an idea about AM first, and apply for some Affiliate networks, if you had any questions friendly members here will definitely answer you

COME ON!!! Set a realistic goal and Start now!!!
//// GOOD LUCK //// !!!!!

- Samira
Where can i get a machine like that hehe

Wordpress is far to bulky for traditional landing pages. It has it function as a blog platform, but it has a poor architecture traditional landing pages. Landers require their own domain, lightning fast page loads, and should mimic and reflect the latest hot and successful landers currently in use.
You don't think Wordpress with light themes and a CDN plugin with possibly AMP would be sufficient for Affiliate Marketing? I think the heavy loading sites are with clunky themes. Where can I see some examples of landers?

My statement about Wordpress not being an ideal or appropriate landing page platform is not my opinion, it is a fact embraced by any and all of the professional marketers. It is not made for, and does not perform as needed, for landing pages. We all see that there are an abundance of newbies wanting and actually using WP and we also see and know there is a cottage industry guiding newbies to use WP with landing page plugins, that does not make it a good idea.

Landing pages are built for high speed performance and built to have no distractions. Wordpress is a content management system site platform and comes with loads of code even at its bare minimum. A landing page should be built in 3 to 5 versions for split testing and be dedicated to one domain that is specific to the landing page niches. Most of us carry an abundance of domains that are specific to niches and sub-niches so when we build a funnel within a specific niche the domain matches the niche offers. This makes using WP a nightmare on top of the other nightmares you will encounter with WP like when any of the plugins are updated before a WP update is installed and you experience errors and vice versa when a WP update is installed but it breaks one or more of the plugins. This does not occur with HTML/CSS.

There are an abundance of elements that get in the way when using WP to create landing pages, such as opt in form code, retargeting pixel codes, conversion tracking, and the big issue is that typically landing pages have different headers/footers/widgets. So using WP to create a landing page kind of ends up creating some coding nightmares for beginners where they have to write WP hooks and custom short codes in PHP and in most cases they end up having to hire an expensive WP developer to constantly manage the unexpected issues in WP.

I use a developer, and many can be found on Freelancer, Upwork, etc. Now, I do have a background in software development, but why would I want to code my own landers or anything else I need coded. I am a marketer now with a marketing business. If you mare becoming a marketer, then don't try to be a coder. I use Adlexity, and others, to spy on the competitors. I then find the most successful creatives and landers for a specific offer. I download the images and landers, give them to my developers, have them make a similar set of creatives and landers, and then I split test them in the same areas they are currently succeeding until I find the most successful versions I created and then scale them up until they begin to wane. That typically takes be about a week to ten days and it always ends up earning for me. I can build 7 or 8 successful funnels a month doing this at minimal expense compared to the income from them. If I tried doing this in WP I would be paying at least 4 or 5 times the price to have WP experts perform the same tasks.

Your job is to find relevant and successful creatives, funnels, and landing pages for an existing offer and replicate that success by mimicking those successful funnels. That's how you succeed as a newbie and not by trying to become a creatives designer and a coder. That way you hit the ground running and still have time for your daily studies and research in the field all while actually earning some commissions. As time goes by, doing it this way, you learn some of the important coding elements, some of the creatives & design elements, and little by little building a team for your business.

Last edited:
banners
Back