The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to create your own CPA offer?

S

samthewildone

Hi,

I'm interested in building my own website which will be a portal for a business
opportunity. I'm willing to pay affiliates $1.00 for each lead I get but, how do I go about
doing this the correct way and publishing the website to various CPA networks ?

Pretty much I'll pay for each lead (double optin). Though I'll try to upsell them on a business
opportunity on the backend. Develop a "high converting" landing page, then send them to the
meat and potatoes.

I do not have the website yet, just the concept. I figure its as simple as building a website and inserting some scripts from the networks and "presto". Is there more to it? I want to make sure that I'm getting the most bang for my buck. Also how do I protect against fraud affiliates and all that annoying stuff.

I understand this costs money, not worried about the money, just need the right guidance towards creating my own CPL offer.

*Also I'm only looking for leads in the US & Canada

Thanks in advance,
Samuel Patterson

Can be Done pretty easily, comes down to the tracking and deciding at what point the affiliate should be paid..

A Basic Idea
Build a Entry Page
Record Information pertaining to tracking (Affiliate Id, Network, Tracking id etc.)
Collect Visitor Data on form submission and connect this with the above information

Once the visitor does the double-opt in.. have your script contact the network and done.

If your in need of someone to build your website, or would like to talk contact me.

banners
Back