The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to create new angle for dating offer?

ezi2buy

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Currently I am running Russian dating offer with direct linking. Now I am planning to create a few new angles to promote with landing page.
My problem is how experience affiliates like you all come out the idea with new angle? coz I totally have no clue at all.
Example like Russian dating offer, what angle is possible for the offer?
Can anyone kind enough to teach me how to create new angle?

Thank you

well, there are some methods, Charles Ngo write very good post specially for angle : Back to Basics: Mastering Angles - CharlesNgo.com

And I am personally using these methods: spy method, put myself as customer, get idea from offer LP, those are usually enough for me.

For russian dating, maybe you can try unique angle, since this is not general dating, maybe the headline says "find Russian girls near your city" etc. (just example, dating isn't my main niche anyway)

Angle is what makes affiliate marketing interesting for me.. always testing, good luck

Everyone has problem with this at the beginning. When you get more experienced, you'll have so many angle ideas that you don't know what to test first.

Spying tools will give very good angle ideas...you don't have to use exactly, but you can give you own touch.

MI
Back