The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to create my own affiliate program?

Alan Saste

I'd like to set up a basic affiliate program with 1-5 partners. They send traffic to my site in exchange for a commission.

Is there a quick (and preferably free) way to accomplish this? I don't want to pay $50 per month to test the concept.

This is not an easy thing to do for free. Accomplished affiliates want a stable environment and platform before committing their precious time and resources.

If you need to test something, best to find a platform like ClickBank or Commission Junction to test your product or service.

I don't want to pay $50 per month to test the concept.

You are coming out of the gate on this project as a cheap and inexperienced product/service provider. That will never instill any confidence in an accomplished affiliate.

This is not an easy thing to do for free. Accomplished affiliates want a stable environment and platform before committing their precious time and resources.

If you need to test something, best to find a platform like ClickBank or Commission Junction to test your product or service.

You are coming out of the gate on this project as a cheap and inexperienced product/service provider. That will never instill any confidence in an accomplished affiliate.
thank u so much:D

I'd like to set up a basic affiliate program with 1-5 partners. They send traffic to my site in exchange for a commission.

Is there a quick (and preferably free) way to accomplish this? I don't want to pay $50 per month to test the concept.
Well if you already have your product to sell, you should join either Warrior Plus, JvZoo, or Click bank and Digistore. These platforms could really help you.

Well creating the affiliate program its not the only problem
The real problem its to convince people to promote your product
having an affiliate product its the way to go but of course you need to put a considerable effort to get succes

You have to be accurate in your description so that all can understand exactly what you need. If you talk about an affiliate program, you refer to having people promote your product whereby they make a sale for you or get visitors to complete an action on your site in exchange for a commission. There has to be a conversion.

Traffic to your site could simply mean ordinary visit with no action taken. You cannot pay a commission for that. Instead you could simply buy traffic.

I believe 2CheckOut has a in-house solution for affiliate management. If you can process payments with them, it may be worth trying.

Otherwise, I think you can try a free Wordpress plugin such as this one:

have you tried running ads on dogitalpoints? they have a cprm for $1 per 1000

Not easy to find platform free with full functions to manage your affiliate program.
If you concern about the fees, maybe Clickbank is the best choice with everything needed.

The GURU is in the house! \\"::"//

How you been brother? It's nice to see you come by!
Hey TJ!

I'm doing great and you?

I've been a really busy bee, but I'll do my best to be more active in the forum. AffiliateFix is a fantastic community, I always learn a lot here, so I'll do my best to contribute, too.

MI
Back