The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to convert .flv or .swf to Quicktime?

shirley1874

affiliate
Excuse me, I need help but seems I can't find the appropriate place.
I'm using Adobe Flash C3 Ver. 9.0 and need to convert either a .swf file or a .flv file to get it into Final Cut, (probably to quicktime right?). I am inexperienced with the program and can't seem to get it to work. Little help?

You can google for a all -> all converter and use it to convert to quicktime.

You can also check if you can export it to Quicktime (.mov) from Adobe Flash ( Menu -> File )

You can try Moyea swf to video converter. Just google for "Moyea swf to video converter", and then you can find it.

Aunsoft flv converter is a good tool to help you convert flv files to other videos such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, MP4, etc. There is another tool named Aunsoft swf converter which can help you convert swf files to AVI, MPEG, MP4, and 3GP, MPEG compatible with VCD, SVCD and DVD etc.

Firsty, I want to say thank you to you all in this thread. However, I have tried all the tools and suggestions, it seems I'm still stuck with this problem.

If you want to convert video/files to QuickTime for entertainment, don't miss this excellent QuickTime Video Converter, which can help convert to QuickTime in a easy and fast way.
Aiseesoft QuickTime Converter is currently the best software which can not only convert video/audio to QuickTime MOV, MP4 easily, but can convert files to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video, HD MOV. Besides, QuickTime Video Converter allows users to convert files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, and PSP in an easy and fast way.
Meanwhile, QuickTime Converter is also a subsidyiary editor, you can set "Effect", "Trim" , "Crop" the video to perfect the output files, and merge the files into one.

Hi guys
What about me,for convert flv to mov i use Macvide FlashVideo Converter.I like it convers very quickly without any problems.:coolv:

QuickTime Video Converter is currently the best software which can not only convert video/audio like MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, SWF, MPV, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG to MOV, MP4,to QuickTime MOV, MP4 easily, but
can convert files to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video, HD MOV.
Besides, QuickTime Converter allows users to convert files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, and PSP in an easy and fast way. Meanwhile, QuickTime Video Converter is also a subsidyiary editor, you can set "Effect", "Trim" , "Crop" the video to perfect the output files, and merge the files into one.

You are required an flv converter to trasform flv to WMV/ MP4, etc. In order to convert swf files, you need a swf converter to renovate flash videos to other video formats as well as AVI, MPEG, MP4, and 3GP, MPEG, etc. I am now using Aunsoft's products including Aunsoft flv converter and Aunsoft swf converter. The conversion speed of these two converters is fast.

mm...thanks for info, very helpful for me.. on mac I used Macvide FlashVideo Converter...may be it will help anybody..

MI
Back