The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to contact Staff/Owner for advertising?

Anstrex

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
Anstrex Native Spy Tool
Anstrex | Spy On Top Push Notification Campaigns
I filled out the online contact us form but no one has responded.

I need to get in touch with a staff member or owner of the forum for advertising on this site. I would appreciate if someone can DM an email address, skype id etc.

I filled out the online contact us form but no one has responded.

I need to get in touch with a staff member or owner of the forum for advertising on this site. I would appreciate if someone can DM an email address, skype id etc.

The owners have been traveling this past week and are just now returning.

Please PM me with the details of your contact information and what you would be interested in.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

I sent you a message via forum. Unfortunately I could not post my email as it recognizes as a URL (being a new member, there is a restriction). In any case, respond back using PM. I will try to sneak my email in a separate message.

I sent you a message via forum. Unfortunately I could not post my email as it recognizes as a URL (being a new member, there is a restriction). In any case, respond back using PM. I will try to sneak my email in a separate message.

I received your personal messages. I replied with instructions of what you must first do. Please read the instructions and let me know when you complete them.

banners
Back