The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to combat cpa scrubbing?

OscarMike

Hi guys, I'm a member of a CPA network. I had $102.73 in my account. The CPA network in question held my earnings for 2 months. Today, I logged into my account only to see that I have $53.18.

This is devastating. I know that $102.73 might not seem like a lot to some of you, but I still think this is highway robbery. Almost 50% of earnings disappeared. Up to this point I've had to problem with the CPA network. I'm using Propeller Ads as my traffic source.

What can I do? The network scrubbed me and I feel helpless. Are they allowed to do this?

Thanks

A sale is not a sale until it's paid for in full or there is some negotiated settlement. That is the rule everywhere. However, this rule can have a lot of variables. Most networks are pass through arrangements. They sell the product of another and wait to get paid. You are at or near the bottom of the food chain.

75% disallowed is not acceptable.
Without any real transparency is the process and the results --little anyone can say --other than this is not acceptable.

The network scrubbed me and I feel helpless. Are they allowed to do this?

this generally due to the advertising not paying the network due to issues with the conversions provided. There are some less than reputable networks that have had the practice of arbitrarily claimed advertising scrubbing to fill their own pockets, but today any of the reputable networks typically scrub only that which has gone unpaid by the advertiser.

After reading the Propeller Ads reviews, you will be left with mixed feelings because there are both positive and negative ones. In fact, this network may not pay you at will, so you need to look for a stable affiliate network. I've been working with Bona Fides for over a year now, and I've never had a problem with payments - everything is paid on time and in full. In addition, this network has convenient and comfortable functionality, and the 24/7 support team of excellent managers who will help you increase your profits and achieve stability in your work. All in all, everything is done very cool, just register and try it - you will not be disappointed.

After reading the Propeller Ads reviews, you will be left with mixed feelings because there are both positive and negative ones.

Well, this is true of almost every network and traffic source. We've had awesome experiences with Propeller Ads. Keep in mind that the high volume of newbies and the high number of black hatters that don't play by the rules are usually the bulk of the complainers. We've seen them here in our disputes forum.

Unfortunately, no one is immune from this, the network may at its own discretion not to pay money. Use a more reliable Cpa, and as a source of traffic for a long time I cooperate with TrafficStars, worked with more than one network, but the quality of traffic realized that for me they are the best at the moment.

MI
Back