The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to clean an email list without uploading an email list every time?

Marcus101

I have a regular requirement to clean the email list but do not have enough time to process the email list manually. Is there any way to automate the process that can enable me to clean the email list with ease?

You need to be more specific.

Are you continually cleaning the same list, or new lists?

Are these lists created as DOI's?

Are these lists created by you and your marketing, or are they arbitrary lists begged, borrowed, or stolen?

Are these lists created by you and your marketing, or are they arbitrary lists begged, borrowed, or stolen?
No, it's like I integrated a Newsletter email subscription box in my all blogs, I'm getting too many emails from that form, but I have to clean the list every time. So, I need to automate this process.

There are some tools like Email validator, Verifalia, and similar that allow you to upload your email list and extract only valid addresses.

I integrated a Newsletter email subscription box

Are these DOI? If not, I can see why they need scrubbing. SOI's are notoriously unreliable.

If they are DOI, your bulk email provider will tell you on the first bulk send what was deliverable and what wasn't. They should also report those that unsubscribed, which ones bounced, and the ones that reported your email as spam.

If they are SOI's, then absolutely you should use a validation service, but they won't tell you who will report the emails as spam and cannot tell you who will unsubscribe.

MI
Back