The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Choosing the Right Equipment to start your business?

Do you know what equipment will you need to invest to start your business? Please suggest me Right Equipment.

So, as you can see, some will find this request a bit humorous. It's because you use the word equipment and we don't often see request for equipment information. You equipment is primarily a computer, one or more. Now, some of the other requirements you will want to acquire are tools. Is it possible you are asking about the tools you may need?

Or perhaps you are just looking for what upfront investments we would suggest for you.

If you could be a bit more specific about your needs, we can be far more helpful to you.

Just a couple of corrections there, @Marc...

3) fridge for the Sangria and the ice cream, a dishwasher would also be good
[Who has no dishwasher, has the right to two women!]

Fridge is for the beer (the dry red wine is stored in the cellar, of course) and she who has no dishwasher, has the right to two men!

Your way was a little sexist. :)

All kidding aside, as the OP's screen name has the word podcast in it, perhaps that's the type of equipment s/he is referring to? In which case, maybe add a mic to your computer and some software.

Do you know what equipment will you need to invest to start your business? Please suggest me Right Equipment.

I imagine it's as @T J Tutor suggested - tools. Tracker, hosting, spy tools, etc.

It would be great, @CAS Podcast if you could shed a little more light on your question. Are we going in the right direction for you?

The cellar is much too far away for a successful Internet Marketer

Well, I see you point....however....a dumb waiter solves that problem. Have it installed next to your desk. Also, a super affiliate has a hired employee to run to the wine cellar for him/her. Naturally, that person would be trained in appropriate vintages for every occasion. That person could also do the dishes, assuming their wine-fetching duties are done. :D

Oh boy, are we off-topic or what!

Sorry, @CAS Podcast - this is our way of twiddling our thumbs while awaiting your return. :) Just give us a bit more info and we'll focus, promise. :)

it all starts wit you getting to know the equipment that you will need in your work. After that, you will be able to figure out different alternatives that do exist. This is aimed at getting the affordable prices for those that need to be purchased. You can however get a lot of freebies when you do a good deep web search.

Fish and chips... yeah, you made out of money?

Water cooker to heat the water for Ramen, there, set.

::emp::

Hi there! In my opinion, here are the things you need to start your business online:

1. A workable PC

2. Stable internet connection

3. A web domain that will represent your business in the internet.

4. A great affiliate partner/company who can provide you the right tools to help you earn more money. In my case, that would have to be an offerwall which allows me to display different offers in my site or app that my users can avail into in exchange for rewards.:)

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to send me a reply.;)

All the best!:)

MI
Back