The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Build Your Email List Through Facebook Groups and Fanpages For FREE

superaffiliate

affiliate
As you know facebook is a heavyweight in social media and its filled with targeted traffic.

Recently I've been and still using facebook heavily to build my email list.

This is How I do it. I'm currently promoting a clickbank product its a survey product that has a high gravity of 300+.

So what ive done is created a funnel for it; I got my squeeze page setup with a killer headline, and I have 10 follow up emails going out on my autoresponder for this product.

On facebook I'm targeting people who needs jobs, broke college kids, and single parents, So I join a bunch of "I need jobs" "college kids" and "single parents" groups , as soon as I get accepted in the group I post a very magnetic ad, and I post my ad as a file. I get about 5-10 leads a day for this particular funnel promoting the surveys product. I get about 1-2 sales a day doing this for this particular product.

as for the fanpages I like the jobs fanpages, and I post my ad with a link

Its a very effective strategy but just make sure you are allowed to post links in the groups

Facebook can ban you if you post too many posts at once.

How do you solve this? In what intervals do you post and how many posts at once?

Facebook can ban you if you post too many posts at once.

How do you solve this? In what intervals do you post and how many posts at once?

Facebook doesn't ban you, they just give you a warning and that's it, Ive had many times where they warned me and I went back to doing the same thing,, I still have all my facebook accounts

what you have to do is create special separate accounts to advertise and promote,, do not do this strategy with your real facebook account

Do you just join and immediately start adding your link? Is this seen as spamming? I've wanted to try this but didn't know if it followed the same protocol of blog commenting; build value or a relationship, then advertise. What do you suggest?

Thank you Goerge

I just want to learn how you make it as file

and do you use squeezepage inside facebook?
what application you use for this?

You did well on social media marketing (i.e., FaceBook). I think your job-seeking niche help a lot. It's a jackpot! Since many in today's struggling economy are either laid off from their jobs or can't find one.

That's superb. Simple tactic, but very effective.

this is the same thing as joining related forums on the internet, however i would recommend to not simply join and start sending spammy messages. Yes you will get your Facebook accounts banned if this is reported too many times. I believe we have entered a new era of AM where spamming groups is frowned upon.

Don't get me wrong, the idea and methodology is good, however a slight tweak such as interacting with the group would be seen as much more valuable and will give you more credibility then to keep creating more Facebook accounts when one gets banned.

You can also try to only market to those who belong to certain groups. gather their UID's and use these custom categories when running an ad campaign on Facebook. Your click through will be much higher and you can always back this up with personalized messages within the forums as well, so your ad will be more familiar and give them multiple opportunities to click your link and it wont seem so much like spam

when i say this there was a time when spam was rampant and it was a usual occurrence. most people looked the other way. So speaking relatively i would say that there was a time when it wasn't

This all sounds like great strategies. I will try to post a few links on the pages that i am a part of. I don't want to be banned though either. I also don't want to create a bunch of new accounts because i always forget passwords and all that. I have 2 google accounts and they are forever getting mixed up in my phone and auto syncing and stuff. Anyway, i think this was good advice and im gonna try it.

B

Hi all,

A lot of good post replies to this. We agree that spammy posts on other groups and Fan Pages is not the way to go. We delete and send a PM to anyone who does that on our FB pages and groups, something we've only had to do a couple of times and we have no problems now as we make it clear we have a zero spam tolerance policy.:cool:

We also make it clear we welcome helpful informative posts which may include a link to a related affiliate product and state that we do nor recommend such links to other people's affiliate links except those we use or know are of good quality.:D

We have a strong following on our most popular ones on FB as a result. Relationship building and helpful information with occasional links to related AM products is our favoured way.;)

Too many other pages and groups are less well managed and full of spam which we avoid. We think many others avoid them too except those who spam there?:rolleyes:

May success and wealth be the rewards for all your hard work.:)

Stephen & Jennifer.

banners
Back