The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Break Into AM Market

desiree65

Hello All,
I've been an internet affiliate marketer for about 6 years now and have been quite successful for the last several years. I've maintained a 5 bar ranking at CJ for the last 2.5 years. I'd like to make the jump to home based affiliate manager and am seeking advice on the best way to enter this job field as it is somewhat new. Most of the job listings (which are very few) seem to call for in-house (none are ever in my state), experienced affiliate managers. Are there any big outsourced affiliate management companies out there that take on experienced affiliate marketers to train as AMs?

I think that would be a very good place to start. That's how I started the 1st year was working for an OPM firm. PartnerCentric, one of my clients, is one of the biggest out there and they do a lot of hiring but they want experienced managers and usually have pick of the litter and have been able to attract top talent like AMs from Overstock and other major programs.

I think I've seen ads in the past for openings at CPA networks that sounded like they may take someone without experience, but I'm not sure if those were in-house positions. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

MI
Back