The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How To Avoid Failure In Affiliate Marketing

If you are still struggling on how to make money with affiliate marketing, then pay attention to this post...

Here are some of the reasons why most fail in affiliate marketing:
  1. Most do not create a business in affiliate marketing. A lot of times, most will try the FB, organic method, and what they do is go in these FB groups, and spam their affiliate links. That's the WRONG way of doing things. You have to build a business. In other words, you need to start building your email list, you need a website to produce content that ranks in Google, you need to provide value to your audience. Affiliate marketing is a long term business model. It's not some get-rich-quick scheme that earns you $1000s overnight! You need to create a business, a brand, and authority.
  2. You need to get more traffic! Plain and simple. Out of all that fail in affiliate marketing, the #1 reason why most fail is due to lack of high quality. This is why I said to create content that ranks on Google. SEO is literally the BEST organic traffic period! NOT FACEBOOK! NOT TIKTOK! NOT INSTAGRAM! SEO traffic is the best! But, one problem... SEO can take a much longer time than FB, TikTok, Instagram. So, the best way to increase your website traffic is to use those platforms... You may say, but you are contradicting yourself... No I'm not! SEO is still the best organic traffic, but I never said NOT to use those platforms. But it's how you use them. Use those platforms to drive traffic to your website. Nothing else. You can create all the content in the world on social media platforms, but it's not long term like SEO. I don't care what no one says. Your content on social media, it will not be on the internet in 5 to 10 years. Your SEO content will(If SEO is practiced correctly). So, get more high quality, targeted traffic to your affiliate offers, by creating content that will rank in the search engines, for years on end.
  3. This step is so crucial... You have to get a mentor. Have you ever felt as if you were missing something, or like you felt as if there was a missing piece to this online business space...? I know... You need a mentor. Why waste time trying to figure things out on your own, when you can sacrifice, and invest in a mentor, who has done all the dirty work for you? Your job, as the mentee, is to literally copy and paste the blueprint before you. Why put yourself through hell, when you don't have to? You have to find a mentor, with the proper credentials, and within your affordability. Someone who has put all their time, energy, money, patience, discipline, and love towards their methodology, giving their mentees, the best possible experience. Also, don't just learn, but implement as well. Implement as you go along. Don't wait until the end of the mentorship program to try to establish everything. Apply as you go along, so at the end of the mentorship program, you will already have a business, a system, a sales funnel, in place. From there, it's game on, because by that time, you should be generating targeted, high quality traffic, leads, and possibly even sales. Also, it would be the perfect time to ask your mentor, how to scale up with paid ads as well. FYI: Having a hybrid approach to getting traffic is better than relying on one way. Combine paid and organic together, you will have yourself a winning system, and it's nothing like having passive income and traffic flowing in 24/7.

If you like this post, and want a more detailed approach, check out the full blog article here: How To Start Affiliate Marketing In 2021. There, I break everything down on how you can get started with affiliate marketing, and actually succeed in your online business.

I read you post completely and I agree with you. You mentioned that FB and other social media platforms are not good for long run and organic is always best traffic source. These days I am building my traffic organically so this gave me confidence that I am going the correct way. Since I have limited budget I can not afford to invest more on social media and paid marketing.

Secondly, you said we need a mentor. While you are correct when you said this, I think we can always take help from fellow affiliate marketers from forums like Affiliatefix. Here is a wonderful community of helpful professionals.

All in all, your post is really wonderful and helpful. Thanks for helping!

I read you post completely and I agree with you. You mentioned that FB and other social media platforms are not good for long run and organic is always best traffic source. These days I am building my traffic organically so this gave me confidence that I am going the correct way. Since I have limited budget I can not afford to invest more on social media and paid marketing.

Secondly, you said we need a mentor. While you are correct when you said this, I think we can always take help from fellow affiliate marketers from forums like Affiliatefix. Here is a wonderful community of helpful professionals.

All in all, your post is really wonderful and helpful. Thanks for helping!
Thanks for reading it. Keep the confidence, and you'll get there! Consistency and persistence is key.

A common mistake among affiliates is that after they have find a profitable bundle, they stop testing new ones. Don't forget that even the most profitable bundle will eventually dry out.

Mentors in the affiliate space are hard to come by...

Bull S**t!

This entire community is one giant Mentor.

The reality of mentors is they choose their protégés, not the other way around. Mentorships are not bought or sold. A Mentor generally seeks someone that has developed a significant skill set in their given field and with the mentor's intent being to pass the mentors processes, business, and improved bleeding edge skill sets to the protégé.

There are several great communities, including AffiliateFix, that provide a safe and honest means by which to create, build, and succeed with, an affiliate business. You need to put in the work, and we all will support you along the way.

Last edited:
Mentorships are not bought or sold. A Mentor generally seeks someone that has developed a significant skill set in their given field and with the mentor's intent being to pass the mentors processes, business, and improved bleeding edge skill sets to the protégé.
Good point TJ
I recently took on a two-way protege
She has excellent self taught programming skills
Wants to know how to make website profitable
Agreed to swap affiliate skills for programming skills
Before that many asked for help
Most not all were just time wasters
Interested in the quick buck
But not willing to work hard
Got me frustrated and reluctant to help
Now you gotta put something on my table
Or you can't take something off my table
Too many takers in my experience

I believe that the most important tip is the last one and it is applicabple to any sort of activity. Of course, having a mentor will solve many of your problems in all the stages of your development, but it is really hard to do.

I think that it's very difficult task to avoid failure. Often failures are inevitable for those who don't take their activity seriously. I mean that you must be really dived into this activity in order not to fail. I suppose that everything depends on people's relation to the activity which they do. Some people do activities only because they bring them money to provide themselves and their families with everything they need. Other people do some activities because they really like them. I suppose that people from the first group are more susceptible to failures, becaue they do activities not from their hearts. Speaking abou the second group, they just don't care about failures because they're sure that a certain activity is the activity of their lives.

banners
Back