The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How this marketing forum can defeat Warriorforum on Google?

HelenN

I want to know what marketing strategies or search engine optimization techniques that this marketing forum webmastersun.com is applying to get top 1 on Google.com, even better than Warriorforum.com

ICl9thY.png

Waiting for some answers.

Thanks
Helen

HelenN there is no secret sauce or magic in that. Just checked that forum. They have good authority, good content too.
They also have good amount of backlinks from good domains. They have maintained a good backlink profile, so they are ranking well.

2016-11-15_1814.png

I'd recommend against even trying. I don't want those lowlifes over here with their WSO crap that takes advantage of the extremely gullible. If I weren't a moral person, I'd be a televangelist or spit out WSO crap 24/7.

Goggle has more than 200 criteria to determine the ranking in the SERPs, and the best thing is, nobody knows all these criteria, and then they again and again change the different weightings of these criteria in their algorithms...
Long story short: Even a Google employee can't tell you, why this site is #1, and another site is "only" #2 ;)
I heard of that but I don't believe there are many factors like that could not affect to SEO ranking of a site.
I think it depends on number of quality backlinks pointing to a site.

But now I want to know why are you posting this question again after 12-23-2015 :confused::
How has this site got the first position on Google?
Waiting for some answers.
Thanks
Marc.
I am developing a marketing blog and planning to create a marketing forum like them, so I want to have analytics before doing somethings and learn from the big sites first.

banners
Back