The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How safe is Fiverr for buyers

BuildMarketing

affiliate
Hi everyone, I am still trying to get my plan in order and I was looking at a couple of gigs on Fiverr and wanted to know how safe is it to place an order for services? What is the probability I will get scammed for my money with no work delivered from the seller? Does Fiverr have any security checks in place to prevent this? I could see if it was a mere 5 dollars but when the cost for services increase I want to be assured that I wont be taken by some dishonest people out there. Thanks for listening. I am still learning, so please forgive me if some things just aren't clear to me just yet. Good Day Folks

There are lots of scammers on fiverrr and though buying gigs on sellers can be disappointing for first time buyers you needn't worry about being scammed if you are cautious.

Some ways to choose the best sellers on fiverr:

- Choose a seller who has completed many projects and has has a high rating.
- The seller shouldn't have too many pending projects.

I hope this helps.

I've done well on Fiverr, have collected over two dozen sellers that I use regularly.

Be sure to be very clear with your instructions to the sellers wherever you outsource. As with most outsourcing communities, there are plenty of new vendors hungry for business and plenty of seasoned and proven vendors who have waiting lists for their work and services.

Well as far as I know it is pretty safe, not sure how it would be harmful or anything.

Fiverr is pretty safe because they don't pay the sellers until they have completed their work and get okay by you. Depending on what you get, you can have revisions if you don't get what you asked for. The seller doesn't get paid if they don't do the work. Make sure that before you get a gig from them that their prepared. I once bought a gig and the seller was at the hospital having a baby and forgot to put her account on vacation mode. Lucky I didn't need it really quick and I understood but you should make sure that they're there to do the gig.

There are lots of scammers on fiverrr and though buying gigs on sellers can be disappointing for first time buyers you needn't worry about being scammed if you are cautious.

Some ways to choose the best sellers on fiverr:

- Choose a seller who has completed many projects and has has a high rating.
- The seller shouldn't have too many pending projects.

I hope this helps.

:):)

banners
Back