The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Much?

I'm sure the answers will vary greatly. One affiliate can have 100 sites, with some making 5 a month some make 1,000 and one golden goose that makes big bank.

Will be interesting to see the answers.
Fess up guys! :)

I guess you were after figures right!??

We have affiliates earning over $20,000 from one site, we also have many other who do generate this sort of income from several sites.

So i was wondering, on average how much money does everyone make from making just one site?

Wow, the variables on the answers are endless...

Frankly, I consider my earnings pretty personal information...sorry. But I will say while one affiliate may only generate a small revenue, another will do quite well...always depends on so many factors.

Over the years I have seen this question asked by many people in several different forums. The answer fitnfree gave
Frankly, I consider my earnings pretty personal information...sorry.
is the most common answer I have seen. That is when a person bothers to answer. A lot of people won't answer for the reasons fitnfree gave.

But in reality, what one person earns has nothing to do with what another person will earn. If someone is earning a million dollars a year from a site, that doesn't mean you will earn a million dollars a year from your site. But the same would be true if someone was earning five dollars a year from their site. That wouldn't mean that you would earn five dollars a year from your site.

The thing to do is to make the very best site that you can and do it with your visitors in mind and only concentrate on your visitors. You want your visitors to look forward to visiting your site and telling others about it and there will be many people who will link to your site just because they like it and want others to know about it. If you do that, you will have a top quality site and that improves your income possibilities.

Thank you, Larwee, for clarifying that -- felt bad, but honestly just don't feel that is information to be shared in a forum where -- literally -- anyone in the world could view it! Glad to know I'm not alone in those feelings.

I was thinking more about this and remembering back when I first started and would like to add that my very first check from the internet was 60-something dollars and that took me 8 months to collect. At the time I was using CJ, which I stopped using quite some time ago after some tracking issues. But I was new, learning HTML along with affiliate marketing and heck, I was excited to see that check!! From there's it's been a constant, on-going growing process with, as I mentioned, so many variables it's impossible to get into them all in one forum discussion.

But I will add, never, never quit. It works if you work it! :D

The answers are truly endless for this. Some people will make a couple hundred and some will make multi-thousands - Its all on how much work you put in and how you use your brain

Some interesting points raised here - there are obviously many factors that contribute to how much you earn from 1 program, how hard you work, your experience, what the product/service you are promoting and clearly the program itself. It is safe to say that there are no real limits to what can be achieved from any 1 site.

What is also interesting is the change over last few years. Many of todays "successful" affiliates probably begun when it was a less well publicised and guaranteed form of income. The affiliate system is not only now more mainstream as a form of income, but is also seen a a way of making large personal gains, and even as a way of companies building large revenues with little/no capital outlay.

I am sure that those starting out now will not only be making more money in the future, but that the affiliate model will have moved forward even further and there will be a larger array of options with even greater potential.

I consider it personal, too. But I'm one of those who has a lot of websites and each one makes small amounts of money. The most I can tell you is I'm making X,XXX dollars per month :) but that was recently, like 4 or 5 months ago.

Well, I think it is not the amount of time that decides how much you make. It all depend on the strategy you used and how consistent and focus you are in building your affiliate site.

There are plenty of ways to do affiliate marketing, with and without a website.

If you do not have a website, the fastest way to earn commission is through google cash method. Simply put, start a pay-per-click campaign and send traffic to your affiliate link. Alternatively, you can buy solo ads in ezine and send traffic to your affiliate link.
How much can you make: Depend on how deep your pocket is.
Work required: Minimal

if you insist on having your own web site, there are few ways to do it:

1) A one page site to capture the name and email of your leads. This will allow you to follow up with them. In such cases, you will have to offer a free gifts such as ebooks, video, software etc to entice them to give you their particulars. Once they signed up, redirect them to the merchant website.
How much can you make: Ranging from 3 figures to 4 figure income, depending on how well you generate traffic and how well the merchant's sales copy converts.
Work required: Minimal work needed to set up website, ton of work required to generate traffic.

2) Start a blog and post REGULARLY on the product you are recommending. Inserting your affiliate links in the end of every post.
How much can you make:Ranging from few hundreds to ten of thousands, depending on how well you write, how regular you write and how useful is your content.
Work required: Blog can generate traffic by itself. Consistent posting is the key.

3) Build an info site. Unlike a blog, this is a full website with lots of USEFUL and VALUABLE contents. The rationale of building an info site is to establish credibility in your niche and build a close relationship between you and your reader. Once your reader trusts you and your advice, they will buy whatever you recommend.
How much can you make: Up to your imagination. If you have a group of 'diehard' fan, you will be able to make profit out from them over and over again.
Work required: Lot of time required initially to build content and traffic. This method is feasible if you are looking at building a long term business.

Depending on the strategy and method use, you will get different result.
Hope it helps.

What much is everyone earning on average a month??

Just wondering how you guys are doing working online..I average close to a $1000 a month.

My blogs are not doing as well as I would like. I am currently making about $5 per day off all of them as a whole. I am lost on how to build it up to more. I need to keep reading around here and see what I am doing wrong.

So i was wondering, on average how much money does everyone make from making just one site?

It would really depend on how well the website is marketed on the net and how many affiliates it has. The main factor that would have to be considered is the traffic you drive into your site! :)

Once you have enormous traffic, your revenues could be limitless..

MI
Back