The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much time do you spend online a day?

minimum 10 hours and maximum not fixed....

it depends on my daily target...

If i set any target .. I finish it on the same day to keep myself motivated

12-15 hours a day. Though that varies based on what I'm attempting to do. Have had plenty of 2 a days with no sleep.

Usually between 10am to 3pm give or take a few hrs and about 2 in the evening, so 7 hrs! However, when i get a new ideal about a certain keyword and start doing the research on it than my online hrs may be a little more not to mention the fact that i always have my phone with me to get online as well!

my schedule is usually from 545am to around 6-7 pm for around 12-13 hours . I do try to do either yard work, errands, or working out between 3-5 pm too.

Not really sure but the average for me is 13 hrs. And sometimes I usually think when I go to bed, "What the hell am I doing? Just sitting there doing random stuff."

I usually spend about 13 hours a day, doing many things such as SEO, writing, copywriting, stuff like that. If you're an Internet marketer, I think you can spend 24 hrs a day doing lots of strategies. Well, who knows, someone out there really do it.

6-7 hours sleep, rest online! No social life :|

I always think of managing my time, but i can't. So addicted to this internet world :O

banners
Back