The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How much time do you spend online a day?

Hi. This online thing is what i'm watching very close lately because i was confused in how many time i'm really doing some job and what just relax in net. Well i can tell you i know that now. I'm working like 6 h a day in daytime all other hours i'm wasting in things like movies, draugiem.lv <=== social network in my country.
And together i'm online 8 - 12 hours sometimes more.

Well i would suggest for every internet marketer one very good tool what was made in Latvia :)
https://desktime.com/?lang=EN
Just take and test - it is FREE fro individual use, you will find it useful... Especially for lazy people like me. :D
With help of Desktime i improve my job

Well I was on at 9 AM this mourning and it's 2.05 AM now with a few breaks in between I would say around 13-15 hours a day on and off!

Too much...

but as a professional web dev I have to code, learn, watch, test, ... I think I should take a break of 4-8 weeks :p

This is all sad, lol, but only in other peoples eyes who don't work off the internet like us. It would be even sadder if your on the internet 10-12 hours per day for a few years and not generating any cash.

But for me - I am online only 20 minutes per day....joking...it's more around 10-13 hours per day.

I am online about 3-4 hours mostly evening and nights reading on this forum and trying to setup profitable ppc campaigns for CPA offers =-) .

Too much is about right... heck is actually a gross understatement lol. Anyway I used to work 10-14 hours/day for a big corp and was completely misserable, so why not doing it for myself and make a lot more anyway heh.

internetlove.jpg

dotheevolution.jpg

How do you define "online"?
I spend about 10-12 hours a day in front of PC (only my working days of course), but I'm online all the time I'm awake, I have a smartphone that notifies me about everything thats going on online

TOO MANY! Roughly, 10-12 during the week, and 6-8 on the weekends. Have most of my stuff setup to go to my cell phone so when something comes up I usually get on my computer and have a hard time getting back off of it.

I usually spend around 11-12 hours online every week day. However I spend my weekend's at my girlfriends, guess it's a good couple of day break for my eyes haha.

MI
Back