The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much money to test campaign

Marek

affiliate
I'd like to test a campaign with landing from Adcombo (they had landing) using traffic from ZeroPark. I use Voluum also.

Here is my question. How much money should I spend on waiting for the first conversion? I heard there is no sense to keep campaigns that not converting a long time. I'm not sure when to stop.

I know that when I have some conversions, I can optimize using data from Voluum. But how long (how much money) should I wait for it?

E.g. I enabled campaign for $5 daily with entire budget $5. There were no conversions. Should I change a product, try in different location, invest $5 more or...?

spend 3 to 5 times the payout of the offer to test it if it's converting or not.

Thanks! That’s what I meant.

Two more questions:
1. should I optimize something meanwhile (when there are no conversions yet)?

2. Should I optimize after each conversion or just wait to the end of campaign and don’t edit anything?

3. What is min ROI after test (3-5 time) to keep campaign and start to optimize?

1. should I optimize something meanwhile (when there are no conversions yet)?
yes you can blacklist bad placements even if you have 0 conversion.

3. What is min ROI after test (3-5 time) to keep campaign and start to optimize?
i can't give exact number but when you have few conversion u can get an idea from it weather you keep running or pause.

What do you mean by bad placements? How to determine bad placements without conversions? What stats should I check?

One more question and I think I can sleep peacefully. :) I know I should pause targets/sources that not converting and bid up that converted. What to do when after test I have just 2-4 conversions? Should I pause all not converted sources? I think it would be a lot of pausing :)

What stats should I check?
ctr some placements you can know that they are just bots if they have big ctr or if they have 0% ctr, of course after getting dome traffic from them.

One more question and I think I can sleep peacefully. :) I know I should pause targets/sources that not converting and bid up that converted. What to do when after test I have just 2-4 conversions? Should I pause all not converted sources? I think it would be a lot of pausing :)
of course if you don't have too much budget you can pause any placement that spent the payout offer with no conversion .

Let's say that payout is $4, so I'd like to test investing $12.

Is it better to make campaign:
- $5 daily and $12 entire budget
- or $10 daily and $12 entire budget

?

. Should I optimize after each conversion or just wait to the end of campaign and don’t edit anything?
Yes you should keep this till the end, and the if nothing is appearing good, then blacklist it simply,
. What is min ROI after test (3-5 time) to keep campaign and start to optimize?
This will strictly depend on your judgement when you start having some positive feedback, you will know when to stop or what to do.
should I optimize something meanwhile (when there are no conversions yet)?
There is nothing to do that i think. you should simply build white and blacklist, and try to work with, this will be helpful to reduce the test price also.
You know you can use some tools for this purpose right?

MI
Back