The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much money does a beginner need to invest for a good start in affiliate marketing in 2021?

Okay!

So, I started in 1996 and can tell you the investment required then is not what is required today.

"How much money does a beginner need to invest for a good start in affiliate marketing in 2021?"

A Newbie performance marketer must invest in a VPS, a tracker, an intelligence platform, traffic, banners, landers, and a variety of ancillary expenses. I highly recommend a minimum $2000 beginning budget.

There are an abundance of fake gurus telling everyone that you can get in this business very successfully with no money, or $10, or $100, and I have yet to meet anyone in this day and age that succeeds with that.

Pretty much anyone with a proper budget can become a successful business person in this industry. In this business, with a $2000 budget, and being a very dedicated and responsible person, one can expect to be earning $40/$50 per day within a month. Now, do not expect to start spending that money on yourself, you have to put all of your earnings back into the business the first 3 to 6 months. YOU MUST!

Doing it this way will provide you and established business that earns daily and then you can start taking small stipend weekly for your self, NOT SOONER!

You are building a business that has NO CEILING!

About $20,000 in cash + another $30,000 in my time back in 2002 ...
It's really more difficult right now for reason of both competition and world economic change.
As far as finding and seizing new opportunities then running with them.

I spent $25 startup costs
Domain name, hosting, SSL
and got a green first campaign
which is extremely rare
I factor in time because you need to pay bills so time isn't free
2,000 hours x $10 per hour is $20k
But apart from time it all depends on the type of affiliate marketing you choose
Content monetization has very low startup costs
Even with premium software $200 or $300 will go a long way
$500 can pay your first year fees

I started with 100 USD .. I didnt want to take a risk .. then I moved to 500, when I felt more confident and comfortable...
+One should not start with a large number, when you start earning, you can start investing on higher numbers depending on your earnings, +earning revenue depends on your experience and expertise in it

✿ Samira ✿

I think that a beginner, first of all, must learn the free methods of promotion. Yes, they take longer. But they are milt more profitable.

I think that a beginner, first of all, must learn the free methods of promotion.

This is just nonsense. One can choose to take a long non profitable journey (as you suggest) that will tire them out and cause them to lose interest, or they can invest in their business and be earning quite well in a few months or less.

I think that a beginner, first of all, must learn the free methods of promotion. Yes, they take longer. But they are milt more profitable.
What are the free methods?
Did you find something you can automate automatically
without spending your valuable time
No setup
No maintenance
Please share

I didn't think the phrase "takes longer" should be deciphered.
Here is the lost time, the manual work, and the interest.
As for the fact that he may lose interest, well for a novice, who does not manage to invest in marketing, it is very likely to lose both interest and money ... With regret.
That is why I consider that if you have serious intentions and do not have knowledge and money, you have to start with free methods.

That is why I consider that if you have serious intentions and do not have knowledge and money, you have to start with free methods.

The free methods do not earn. In addition, nothing is free. For one thing, time is money!

A person who gets a job for a couple of months and saves a couple of thousand dollars can be earning within a few months after (or sooner).

You can not successfully learn this business without a server, without a tracker, and without creatives. NOT POSSIBLE! They all cost money and nobody will ever succeed without these basics! I have been running in this space since 1996 and nobody I have tracked in this and other forums has ever made a success of their business trying to do it for free.

Show me! I have thrown that challenge out there hundreds of times in this community (and others) and never, not once, has anyone delivered a case study proving it can be done for free. It cannot be done!

Show me, bring a provable case study, I want to see it and so does every member of this community and all of the others.

BRING IT!

Hello, Trampa
I started my journey 6 months ago, my first keyword based blog which got ranked from which I earned total 17,000 rupees (230 dollars) from affiliate products.
I started with a web hosting costing 4000 rupees and hit and trial with 3 domains costed 800X3= 2400 rupees
it sums up to 6400 rupees aka 86 dollars

Nobody knows how much money you need for a successful start in affiliate marketing, everything depends on your personal skills and knowledge. Some people need just couple of hundreds dollars in order to create their website and start run the traffic, while others spend thousand of dollars and still have no effect. Everything is pretty individual here, however the more money you can underline for this activity, the more chances you have to find a good advertiser and start earning money due to it. I guess it will be enough just 500$ for the start and you will have a chance to reach success within a short period.

I've earned huge money many ways which didnt cost anything & with paid ads. 1. I wouldnt pay lots for courses, many good courses are available on the internet totally free. you need a job first, like I always taught my bros, internet marketing is a hobby at first until you've saved lots & are earning steady.

If your speaking on testing campaigns, I have never spent more then $50 to find profitable campaigns (spent some money testing getting scaling profitable) & have had many scaled to $5,000+/day.

Here's a hint. if you want $1000+/day, if a campaign is not profitable at low bid / low budget after some testing, it will not be profitable at scale & time to test a new campaign (if you have the plan ready)

It depends whether you do everything yourself or you will order everything. It depends on what industry you will work in. It is impossible to define the costs with the same determination.

spent $25 startup costs
Domain name, hosting, SSL
and got a green first campaign
which is extremely rare
I factor in time because you need to pay bills so time isn't free
2,000 hours x $10 per hour is $20k
Time can be your major cost ...

I made this tracker from my pending buy orders today --
it's inverse --red is better
as the stock approached my bid price.
Capital intense but less risk --
1641400643697.png

It's really hard to say and almost impossible to come up with some strict amount of money that will guarantee you success, as things, unfortunately, don't work that way. This is all highly dependent on specific goals that you have, how fast you want to see results, what are your budget limitations, and so on. You definitely have to invest something, as you can't expect results if you don't put some money in your business, but it's not crucial how much it will be, the most important part here is that you have a plan and strategy and that you know in which direction you want to go, if you defined your niches, found good affiliate networks, and so on.

Would you recommend Misha Wilson's Course?
It's really hard to say and almost impossible to come up with some strict amount of money that will guarantee you success, as things, unfortunately, don't work that way. This is all highly dependent on specific goals that you have, how fast you want to see results, what are your budget limitations, and so on. You definitely have to invest something, as you can't expect results if you don't put some money in your business, but it's not crucial how much it will be, the most important part here is that you have a plan and strategy and that you know in which direction you want to go, if you defined your niches, found good affiliate networks, and so on.

Would you recommend Misha Wilson's Course?

I've seen this before and it's old stuff, re-hashed, not very diligent about traffic and it's true costs. Most of what this person marketed has been promoting cheap Make Money online products. Definitely not a niche for beginners and certainly not with cheap and re-hashed MMO products.

banners
Back