The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Much is Your STARTING BUDGET to Start Affiliate Marketing?

Arianz

Hi, I think this Question is the MOST BASIC QUESTION that every Affiliate Marketer would like to know.. :)

Including Me..

Let's share, How much Your budget for starting Your affiliate Marketing campaign?

"IS IT TRUE, THAT AFFILIATE MARKETING IS ALWAYS EXPENSIVE TO START?" ;)

Starts with Me, lately $200. CPA Marketing, $100 for Testing, and the rest is for getting the GOALS.

How About You Guys? Please Share. ;)

MOST BASIC QUESTION that every Affiliate Marketer would like to know.

So, I am an affiliate marketer and a publisher. I cannot predict the cost of a funnel without sitting down and planning the entire process out for a new set of campaigns. Some are two or three thousand, some are eight to ten thousand. I launched one earlier this year that cost more than $6 k to launch, but had to budget $20k for the first months traffic.

Your question is about starting affiliate marketing, which is more expensive than marketing as a publisher. Affiliate marketers are promoting a product or service for the product or service owners. A publisher is promoting offers provided by an affiliate network. It is far less expensive to get started with publishing offers. However, you still need the basics including your tracker, your intelligence platform, your server, domain, landers and any development costs.

I can see getting started as a publisher for $2k and having a great opportunity to actually get your business off the ground, but you will need to be dead serious about it and be very dedicated. I have seen this thousands of times here. I have seen many thousands come here, get a set of brains, use the members as powerful mentors, and successfully launch their businesses.

Good luck coming to the table with $200.

Yeah, a few hundred bucks won't even pay for the tracker, intelligence platform, hosting, landers, domains, or the associated development and then you still have the traffic costs.

Don't walk away defeated yet --there is another way ...
If you are willing to invest the time to learn;
  • Use social media posts in your own feed and groups you join to gather some traffic to test with
  • Get a server on the cheap Amazon EC2 Pricing - Amazon Web Services host your landing pages there
  • Use Google-Analytics as a tracker --not the best but it's free and good practice learning
  • You can do the above for less than $100 (+your time), practice and learn but don't expect much income.

While you do this save up a few thousand from your day job.
At least, when you put your money on the wood, you will have a much better idea of what your objectives are and what your tactics will be to achieve them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS, of course, excellent advice!

Don't walk away defeated yet --there is another way ...
If you are willing to invest the time to learn;
  • Use social media posts in your own feed and groups you join to gather some traffic to test with
  • Get a server on the cheap Amazon EC2 Pricing - Amazon Web Services host your landing pages there
  • Use Google-Analytics as a tracker --not the best but it's free and good practice learning
  • You can do the above for less than $100 (+your time), practice and learn but don't expect much income.

While you do this save up a few thousand from your day job.
At least, when you put your money on the wood, you will have a much better idea of what your objectives are and what your tactics will be to achieve them.

In simple terms, you'll need a budget of around $500 to get started as an affiliate. Remember, some of the tools you use have to be paid monthly, which means that you need to reinvest part of your gross earnings every cycle.

MI
Back