The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much do you earn with your directory?

Ummmm,
Funny enough, I don't know how much I earn per month but even if I do, I don't think I will tell you, its a confidential information.

I agree with Temi

There is not many people out there who will tell you how much they earn.

Who knows, you could be undercover from the tax office :) :)

Haha

Ok, I understand that, just wanted to know how much I can spent on my directory site to achieve better PR. Is 1 pr5 site enough to make a living off?

Directory promotion is a continuous process....
At start you have to spend more than what you earn...

then you still needs to continue promoting it..
1 PR5 is never never enough.

I don't think you can live off a directory alone, a directory should be one of your sources of income. You should also have a good contents site.

But if your directory is a REALLY REALLY good directory, like yell.com or business.com for example, yes, you can make a living and even employ other people to work for you

But a directory based on installing phpLD or eSyndicat ... emm emmm I am not sure you can make a living off that alone

Ok, I understand that, just wanted to know how much I can spent on my directory site to achieve better PR. Is 1 pr5 site enough to make a living off?

I agree also, you can't live off a web directory unless you work really hard and make it one of the most popular web directories on the internet.

You need lots and lots of linkbacks from quality websites if you want to increase your PR.

Do you have any more sites?

MI
Back