The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How many twitter followers do you have?

I have a few thousand, just under 3500 followers. I target local people, but I know that I have followers outside of my area. I have been tweeting, but haven't be aggressively searching for followers.

Another update
While using linkcollider and socialclerks i've got a nice 620 followers now!
Just signed up to sponsored tweets to see if I can make any money of my tweets, no offers yet but not surprised still low on followers.

Another update
While using linkcollider and socialclerks i've got a nice 620 followers now!
Just signed up to sponsored tweets to see if I can make any money of my tweets, no offers yet but not surprised still low on followers.

Are they real followers? It does take awhile, but I prefer to build up real followers. If the goal is to sell sponsored tweets, then it might not matter.

I currently have only 500 followers. Once I had over 1500 followers but it seems that most of my followers have unfollowed. However, it needs massive amounts of followers to make some real money off them but Twitter is still a good marketing tool.

To be honest, I haven't even looked at my follower count in... months. I'm only at 590 followers for my main account. I don't try to get new followers either, just the people I know and the spambots following me.

I have about 50, 000 followers on my Twitter account. I tweet every single day and i promote a lot of stuff on there. I try to gain followers on Twitter each day. The more followers i get, the more people i attract to my blogs and other websites. It easy to get Twitter followers, you just have to post interesting and relevant stuff on your page. You have to do it consistently.

I'm just short of 1500 followers. I do get new followers each week, but I also get unfollowed sometimes, so my total number increases rather slowly. Sometimes people follow me when they find one of my recent tweets that relates to something of interest to them, but if I don't write any more articles on that particular topic they may decide to unfollow.

I don't think it matters too much how many followers you have at Twitter. When you use keywords or hashtags in your tweets, people will find those tweets in their searches at Twitter. You will be recommended by Twitter to other users with matching keywords, and you will get suggestions for people to follow with similar interests or mutual followers.

I have about 20k followers but I think that like half of them are inactive... It took me about a year to get this much followers and now I can't seem to further increase their number. For every new follower I get 3 old one unfollows me :D I don't know why though, I only post 4 times a day. But then again, maybe that is the problem :rolleyes-45:

I do not tweet on a daily basis.
I have got 580 tweets
Following: 585
Followers: 358
I mainly use twitter to update my Facebook statuses or tweet articles that I have written.

I have 0, I started from scratch about a week ago for a Youtube account. So far, I barely have any views on my Youtube channel to get any followers. I still tweet on a daily basis though, so if anyone decides to follow me, they can catch up with the latest uploads and news I have.

I only have about fifty or something since I haven't been that active on it. It was kind of weird, because the last time I went on it...My school tweeted me welcoming me to campus because I had just transferred. I have no clue how they found my account, so it was cool...But also awkward. I don't think I used the same email. Who knows, though...Maybe I did, and I just forgot!

Mine has 100. However, considering I have never actually tweeted, and that I only ever retweet and favourite tweets, I think that's quite a good effort! To gain followers you need to be extremely active on twitter (unless you're famous) in which case it is extremely easy.

Interesting question. I do have a few separate accounts for each niche I dabble in, and the median would have to be around 300 to 500 spread across each. The niches I invested the bulk of my time in have their accounts slightly over 2000, while my highest is edging on 3000. My strategy involves mixing, well, strategies, so there is a bit of a crossroads between my numbers and they are not always as proportional to the effort I put into them as the other niches. They are slowly attracting more followers, though!

I have 65 followers and a number of those are random Twitter users. The site is somewhat semi-private for me. I do not link it to Facebook or other social networking sites that I am a member of. It is a place where I just post random stuff that I, otherwise, would not post in Facebook.

I just started with twitter a few days ago and haven't been hugely active on it but plan on stepping it up lol I have about 15. Some of those followers that people have 20,000 followers seriously? Are they all real or some of them bots?

MI
Back