The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many twitter followers do you have?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
How many followers have you got on your largest twitter account?

My largest has about 360,000 followers and I have others with like 100k etc;

I don't use twitter myself but I do have many websites with twitter followers. I had a website with almost 1 million twitter followers. I sold the account with the website. But a lot of the followers were followers that I had bought. But I didn't buy too much. Still hundreds of thousands of them were real.

But I don't really care much for twitter anymore. I rather use normal advertising through other sites or maybe Facebook.

At the moment I currently have 148 followers some of which are interested in what I have to offer and others not so much. I am currently looking into way to get more followers that are interested in what I have to offer so hoping that they figure will soon rise :)

I currently have 1413 followers. I'm also on several lists, so I know that some people who don't directly follow me, still follow my tweets because they follow the lists. I don't think that's bad, although I'd like to improve it.

Currently on the twitter account that is linked with my website has over twenty-thousand followers. But I am starting a new one for my new music-covers YouTube channel. It's handy to have followers before hand so you can have tons of traffic.

SonnyNET64

24000 on my main account, 3400 on my spare account (thats the one I use to promote my Yahoo Answers services). All are real followers acquired naturally.

24000 on my main account, 3400 on my spare account (thats the one I use to promote my Yahoo Answers services). All are real followers acquired naturally.

24,000? That's quite nice!

So how did you get that many naturally? And how many people do you follow on that account?

Wow!
Are they purchase, botted, or natural?
I only have 180, all natural though.

The post you quoted even said that they were all natural....

And from my previous post, I realized that I hadn't updated my Twitter count since October. I actually have fewer followers now, which makes sense considering I haven't really been using it much any more. I don't blame people for leaving.

I'm currently following 753 people on that account.
I've used a bunch of methods like organizing forum contests, exchanging retweets, promoting my account on Yahoo! Answers and forums.
One thing I never did is following thousands of people hoping they'll follow back.

I have only fourteen thousand at one. I also have a couple hundred at another. I have given Twitter a little break. I know this is probably not the best thing to do, but I felt like I had to.

I've been working on my twitter a lot lately.
My statistics:
Tweets: 101
Following: 1
Follwers: 475+
Nearly hit the 500 mark!

MI
Back