The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many of you are freelancers?

Most freelancers are considered to be providing a service, or product, of some sort to another individual. However, a freelancer actually can be defined as an independent business person of sorts in my opinion.

Per Wiki:
"Freelance freelancer, or freelance worker, are terms commonly used for a person who is self-employed and not necessarily committed to a particular employer."

Most of us come into this business with some level of skill that associates, or is incorporated, into affiliate marketing and we simply add to those skill sets for our own businesses in this industry.

Though, I suspect the OP is asking if any or all of us have worked providing a service or product to others in the industry in some fashion.

Affiliate marketers are usually self-employed, as are freelancers.

I used to be a freelance writer. Now, I'm a contracted freelance tier program consultant for a local marketing company.

I've been into freelancing for a year now.

Writer? Web designer? Something else?

Long ago --like almost 20 years ago --I took 'local' business computer tech calls.
I once helped set up a GE MRI unit --I fixed the *scary* 3-phase power that the hospital electricians wired out of phase to the circuit relay or some crazy sh*t.

CPA is not free-lance. It's more like subcontract work. You are working under a fixed contract. Free-lance is short-term negotiated rates for a service. (To my thinking).

banners
Back