The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many languages do you speak?

I

Iss Meftah

Am not talking about the coding languages like C++, PHP, etc.! Am talking about spoken, out loud....

I speak Arabic, English, French

Arabic is my native language. I took English & French in high school, I understand a lot of words in FR. but I often face difficulties replying for composing a sentence. and I've learned a little bit of Spanish (From Learn Spanish online), Spanish at this point is only sufficient enough to order a beer and that's about it.

What about you!? Cuáles lenguas hablas?
When you spend a lot of time in a country other than yours, did you experienced a language barrier?

Native Bavarian and German, in highschool I had to learn Latin, then English, French and Spanish, in the Uni I had to pass a first degree for Ancient Greek.
Survived has only Genglish and that is bad enough... :p

... Spanish at this point is only sufficient enough to order a beer and that's about it.
So it is sufficient :D Una cerveza, por favor!

... I speak Urdu, ... Telugu.
What's that?? Never ever heard of :)

Native Bavarian and German, in highschool I had to learn Latin, then English, French and Spanish, in the Uni I had to pass a first degree for Ancient Greek.
Survived has only Genglish and that is bad enough... :p

So it is sufficient :D Una cerveza, por favor!

What's that?? Never ever heard of :)

Urdu is a national language here in Pakistan. People in India and some other countries also use this language to speak.

Am not talking about the coding languages like C++, PHP, etc.! Am talking about spoken, out loud....

I speak Arabic, English, French

Arabic is my native language. I took English & French in high school, I understand a lot of words in FR. but I often face difficulties replying for composing a sentence. and I've learned a little bit of Spanish (From Learn Spanish online), Spanish at this point is only sufficient enough to order a beer and that's about it.

What about you!? Cuáles lenguas hablas?
When you spend a lot of time in a country other than yours, did you experienced a language barrier?

I only speak two - Serbian & English....I'm an embarrassment to mother Europe :p I wish I spoke French too though.

Man, you guys make me feel unaccomplished.

Native English, and if necessary, very broken spanish. I can order dinner, and get a cab and that's about it!

In order of proficiency
Able to have conversations:
German (native)
English
Polish
Italian (used to be fluent, but I am out of practice)

Probably just enough to get around:
Spanish (a bit here and there, basically what you pick up from Duolingo and what is similar to Italian)
Dutch (reading is ok and I can stutter a few sentences which I simply fill up with bastardized German words and hope that I get understood).

Just snippets:
Ukrainian (just a bit as it is closely related to Polish)
French (Je ne parlez francais pas?)
The odd Turkish word
And I can count in Slovenian.

So honestly: 4 languages.

Hello buddy. I currently speak fluently three languages. That is English, Kiswahili and my local language. I am however committed to knowing more languages so that to me I may be able to interact with people irrespective of their languages. I also like to travel here and there thus the need and desire to know languages such as Germany and french. I hope I will come across people in the group who will help me know these languages better and improve my interactions with people.

banners
Back