The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you make money without exposing yourself?

Julian Brockmann

affiliate
Often times I have ideas for business opportunities but I would expose myself doing it, ie share details that others could use against me.
I came to it by evaluating my interests to find business ideas tailored to me.
I figured the topics
  • How to cope with <disease>
  • How to handle mental health
  • How to paint
Now, I've been mistreated by countless people in my life and often looked for solutions on how to stand up for myself and there were only vague and incorrect solutions that I found.

Therefore I don't want to show more weakness and give people another shot at doing harm to me.

Whenever I had a new idea and I shared it with friends, they said: "yeah, doing this is socially risky". And when I reviewed it, I saw their point.

It made me consider everything I do to be weak, like those people on TV who say "I have black friends" to by no means alienate people.

On the other hand of the spectrum is the founder of ashleymadison, who seems bulletproof. He could probably run a pedophilia enterprise and get away with it.

And yes, I view people who vlog or share their life in videos do something risky for their future. But some seem to not be vulnerable even though they share their emotions, I don't get how they do it.

On the other hand, can you even produce something that you enjoy but that - at the same time - does not expose you? Maybe starting a ransomware-business...

It seems like any of my interests make me a target, like those gay guys who are into makeup. Then you ask them "okay, what else do you like? Adele and women empowerment books."
Probably the only content I could be comfortable with is martial arts, so I by no means show weakness. But I am not good at them and therefore I don't enjoy them.

And what I enjoy yet again makes me a target.

Do you make money without exposing yourself or if you do expose yourself, how do you avoid making yourself a target or how do you handle being a target to an anonymous, possibly worldwide crowd?

Okay. I have earned my first money on an olympiad. I was 13. The most important thing: I didn't expect the reward. Really. I didn't even know that this is paid. So I have just beein doing the thing I loved: studying. The moral of the story: feel yourself and do what you want to do. I use this principle during all my conscious life - and I'm happy. I have earned really big money before Putin ruined my life. But I'm still alive and my knoledge and expirience are with me. So it all gonna be fine)

Frankly, this is something on the verge of science fiction. After all, without revealing yourself, in my opinion, you can not make any money. The big money comes from our talent. Someone has a talent for trading. And someone has the talent to run a business. After all, look. Even if you take a loan for the business, such as here https://compacom.com/title-loans/california/ you need to be able to talk. That's a talent, too.

Last edited:
My friend you think to negative and with this mentality you will stay stuck all your life .Dont let this stops you to achieve your dreams ,when you want to start something big people will try to tell you that you cannot do it ,its to much ,that you will never achieve it etc .And they tell you all of this because they dont do it themself and they are afraid that you can do it .Succesul people dont let this problems stoping them to achieve their dreams

Create a fictitious name, register it as a dba or other legal entity, and the build an iternet personality for that name. Then that none of that would matter really. It was a 'made-belive person'.

You don't necessarily have to show your self if you work online and want to make money. It is a choice to show yourself, and you can as well choose not to. It all depends on the type of business you choose to run.

For example, if you are a YouTuber, you could use AI software to do everything. And the best part is, you don't even have to pay anything .They are all FREE.
There are AI Software that will literally do everything you need to do, including natural speech, writing perfect and original good quality content for you on any topic and of course free videos that match exactly the idea you are trying to convey, and a suitable background music too. All you have to do is sit behind the computer and edit it for free too, and it wouldn't take more than one hour.

People are currently doing this on YouTube and the videos do go viral, with consistency.

This is just one example, but there are many other online businesses you can run and be profitable without necessarily exposing yourself.

You don't necessarily have to show your self if you work online and want to make money. It is a choice to show yourself, and you can as well choose not to. It all depends on the type of business you choose to run.

For example, if you are a YouTuber, you could use AI software to do everything. And the best part is, you don't even have to pay anything .They are all FREE.
There are AI Software that will literally do everything you need to do, including natural speech, writing perfect and original good quality content for you on any topic and of course free videos that match exactly the idea you are trying to convey, and a suitable background music too. All you have to do is sit behind the computer and edit it for free too, and it wouldn't take more than one hour.

People are currently doing this on YouTube and the videos do go viral, with consistency.

This is just one example, but there are many other online businesses you can run and be profitable without necessarily exposing yourself.

This is complete and total BULLS**T!

Everything you write, so far, in this community is formed and delivered as click bait to follow the URL in your signature. Half of what you have written in this community is about YouTube and AI as the solution in hopes of being able to have someone follow your signature.

I defy you to find any Bull in any of the content I have written in this community. Over the last 15 years I have assisted many hundreds of members move on to be in the top 10% of affiliate marketers.

I have been around almost seven decades and been a businessman for most all of that. I have impeccable credentials and I can smell Bull coming around the corner a mile down the road.

Just this portion of your statement, " if you are a YouTuber, you could use AI software to do everything. And the best part is, you don't even have to pay anything .", is complete and total BULL!

I appreciate you may have a business to run, and think you can come to a community like ours and play the long game to get members recruited, but I know the long game better than you.

If you are willing to be genuine as a member, and have anything successful to recommend to a member, then show the member instead of a lame unproven, and unverified claims. Nothing is free in this business, absolutely nothing. Anything claiming to be free is simply clickbait! The free line has been around for thousands of years and has always had the same purpose, CLICK BAIT!

Everything you write, so far, in this community is formed and delivered as click bait to follow the URL in your signature. Half of what you have written in this community is about YouTube and AI as the solution in hopes of being able to have someone follow your signature.

I defy you to find any Bull in any of the content I have written in this community. Over the last 15 years I have assisted many hundreds of members move on to be in the top 10% of affiliate marketers.

I have been around almost seven decades and been a businessman for most all of that. I have impeccable credentials and I can smell Bull coming around the corner a mile down the road.

Just this portion of your statement, " if you are a YouTuber, you could use AI software to do everything. And the best part is, you don't even have to pay anything .", is complete and total BULL!

I appreciate you may have a business to run, and think you can come to a community like ours and play the long game to get members recruited, but I know the long game better than you.

If you are willing to be genuine as a member, and have anything successful to recommend to a member, then show the member instead of a lame unproven, and unverified claims. Nothing is free in this business, absolutely nothing. Anything claiming to be free is simply clickbait! The free line has been around for thousands of years and has always had the same purpose, CLICK BAIT!
While I do agree with you on the first paragraph of your comment. I do not totally agree on the 4th paragraph, because I know AI software that do all I specified in the comment you replied to. The only payment you would have to make is time and dedication, and that's where I agree with you that nothing is free. I would remove my signature for a month from today now.

Hi there, guys! Thanks a lot for the cool and helpful tips and ideas here. As for me, I really like to sell something online. For example, I sell my art

banners
Back