The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many hours do you work a day?

I usually work for 6 hours a day, but not non-stop. I like to wake up at 10, do my morning routine of 30-40 minutes then get to work, and work for 4 hours straight ( this is when I'm most productive ) then I take a break, go training and after that I do some more work which is usually around 2 hours to 3 most.

When I was driving cab, I had to work 12 hours per day to make a profit. I try to put in that same amount of time now that I work from home online. My problem is I am trying to do too many projects at once, and it's not really working out for me the way I need it to, but I'm working out a schedule to get it together.

When I was driving cab, I had to work 12 hours per day to make a profit. I try to put in that same amount of time now that I work from home online. My problem is I am trying to do too many projects at once, and it's not really working out for me the way I need it to, but I'm working out a schedule to get it together.

Scheduling is very important. A schedule truly helps make things happen in an orderly fashion.

Depend on your Target or Future Plan Dear admin & Members i am working daily base 14 to 16 Hours love to Connect with my friends and Business..

Too Much , Work 9 - 5 on my day job , spend a couple of hours each night studying and 1 - 2 hours working on my websites

Past couple months I've been putting in about 12 hours minimum per day of work online.

MI
Back