The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many domains do you CURRENTLY own?

I've got ~20 at the moment. As for how many I'm actually using...well, only 2-3 of them to be honest.

Most of my current domains were purchased earlier this year after a user on Hacker News posted a list of every remaining 4 letter domain (ie. 2 letter name, 2 letter TLD, for example vb.lc).

I just couldn't help myself, I had to snap up a few. I doubt I'll ever do anything with them, it's just nice having them, I guess.

I currently own three domains that all have acquired hosting for, they're just not active nor setup.

At the current moment, I'm looking around 10 in GoDaddy, 10 in NameCheap.
It's quite marvelous actually that I'm up to 20, being a year ago I had just begun with less than $3 to my name, and now I'm sitting here with over $200 worth of domains in my name, with will power, time, and dedication, everything is achievable on the internet!

I just have one domain and I will be buying to more in a week or two. By they way I don't register domain with the intention of selling it later.

Recently, I registered two domain names s and now I have three domain names in total. My new domains are in health and travel niche. I hope to launch my websites soon.

I only have one domain at the time. All my other sites are under free hosting from WordPress and Blogger. This one domain that I have is for business purposes and I'm hoping to broaden it this year. Fingers crossed!

Right now, my schedule's all filled up. I admire you guys for being able to handle more than just one site. It pretty much takes up my time since I have other endeavours as well.

banners
Back