The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How many Directory Submission is required per day?

to get 50/60 links for a site at a day can harm your site. You can create 20 links at a day (mixed like- commenting, forum posting, article submission etc). I follow this rule and get expected result many times

To be on the safe side, do only 2 directory submissions per day along with other activities like forums, blog posts, social bookmarking. Instead of generating lots of back links, create just 10-15 quality links each day, this should be good enough (given your content rocks).

I think that they can be harmful to your site - especially if you use keyword anchor text.

If these are the only types of links that you have, I think that your site will be hit by Penguin.

daily I am doing 3 to 5 directory. Because nowadays not that much effective technique.but didn't ignore the technique it can help getting some backlink.

Hello!
This is good question, every SEO aspirates must know the off-page optimization icluding directory submission must be per website is 2.

Sincerely
sloxsoft

hi
it is always be confusing to admit how many directory submission used to do 5-6
depending up on the High PR and High DA

sincerely
slaoxsoft

Greetings from sloxsoft
some of us believe to do 5 -6 directory submission but it is depending up on the apprval of the submitted link

sincerely
sloxsoft

MI
Back