The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How many computers do you work on?

vicdigi

affiliate
Currently I am using 2 computers.
One desktop and a laptop - to review how different website designs look on differnet res screens.
How many do you use or work on?

I normally use 3 a lower spec laptop with 15" (non widescreen), a desktop pc which i normally set off uploadeding large websites and leave it, and my high spec sony laptop which at the moment is broken :(, normally its the sony i do all my work one, mainly cause it can haddle anything i throw at it.

For now one it's enough, but I serious consider in buying a laptop...

Its well worth it, being stuck at a desk all day just isnt any fun some days i dont get out of bed until around now cause i can use my laptop while watching tv and working at the same time

I have a desktop at home and another at my workspace, but that is not mine :D

Yeah, i have been meaning to buy another computer for a while now but am trying to curb the spending at the mo.

Having several PCs nowadays is very handy though - especially for webmaters!

Its well worth it, being stuck at a desk all day just isnt any fun some days i dont get out of bed until around now cause i can use my laptop while watching tv and working at the same time

Well, I have a job also, so there's a computer there too, but a laptop should come in short time... :)

PS: I can't work and watch TV same time mate or listening to music, when I work I just work. :sweat:

Well, I have a job also, so there's a computer there too, but a laptop should come in short time...

PS: I can't work and watch TV same time mate or listening to music, when I work I just work.

Yeah maybe if i didnt watch tv i would get more done lol

I love to be an computer addict and for this i am having a desktop and laptop. Desktop at work and when in office.

Laptop at my house and while traveling and when going for meeting clients.

Desk top & laptop! laptop to be used for presentations & meetings - though i have made more presentations than meetings!

I have 2 desktops that I use on a regular basis, one running win server 03 and the other running linux. Then I have an old p3 which is used for some testing.

I have a laptop which I normally use everyday at the moment and it is used for all my webmaster work.

I will have a new pc next Friday which will run windows server 2008 with virtualisation and then I will use that as my main pc and virtualise xp and vista!

I then also have a pc at the company I work for as well!

Gaming spec desktop, high end stuff, dual core, 4 gig ram etc
and a laptop which is pretty good too, only use the laptop for when i travel to clients etc
but the desktop is the real powerhouse behind my work

I'm not a gaming freak, that's why happy with my desktop pc ( Dual Core 3.4 GHz, 2 GB DDR2, 4 GB Readyboost, 250 internal SATA, 500 external WB HDD ) and laptop ( Centrino Duo 1.66, 1 GB DDR2, 100 GB HDD ).

I usually work from home. Once in a week, I need to attend office, I've a low spec pc there, but I'm happy to carry my pc.

But there is a devil in my head who has started tickling me to buy this laptop - MESH Computers - Award Winning PCs Since 1987 - Ultimate QX9650

Two laptops. Windows 8.1 and One is a Dell the other is an Acer. I have another Dell that I need to take the hard drive and put it in a revamped laptop.

I plan on getting a Mac sometime in the future. I was trained on one at Ivy Tech.

banners
Back