The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How many books you read per year?

jonathan vodini

According to 'The 10* Rule' Grand Cardone(which is the one i'm reading right now) the most successful people in the world read about 60 books per year!:eek:

Warren Buffett stated to read from 6 to 8 hours per day,

i personally did read this year so far maybe 7-8 books...

How many did you this year?
Which books you recommend?
What are your favorite ones?

These are just some of mine:

1-You were born rich- Bob Proctor
2-Rich Dad Poor Dad- Robert Kiyosaki
3-How Rich people think-Steve Siebold

cheers

Jonathan :entrepreneurfix:

12188912_992053350855554_8586148197188351240_n.jpg

@jonathan vodini.............. nice post to share ... I can read books per year and this year may be books... They are mostly novels and thrill stories. I love action and thrill stories that's why i like to read the stories that are thrilling and mostly romantic.... the wording used in the stories are awsome... they increase your vocabulary also and that is important.....

For me, nowhere near enough time is set aside for reading, although I still keep buying them!

How many did you this year? - 3 so far
Which books you recommend? - 4 hour work week, Cashvertisting, The Millionaire Fastlane
What are your favorite ones? 4 hour work week is like a bible so definitely that

What ones would others say are worth reading?

Thanks for your reply tim!))
For me, nowhere near enough time is set aside for reading, although I still keep buying them!

How many did you this year? - 3 so fa
Which books you recommend? - 4 hour work week, Cashvertisting, The Millionaire Fastlane
What are your favorite ones? 4 hour work week is like a bible so definitely that

What ones would others say are worth reading?

banners
Back