The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How I Transformed -28.79% ROI To 233.47% ROI On Diet Vertical With PPV

internalsoul

I have been around this forum for quite a long time. I have started my CPA journey last year and did maintained a journal, and had posted two case study which is case study 1 & Case study 2. I have worked on many verticals like adult, dating, bingo, gaming but never tried diet. As I always thought diet is more competitive and very hard to convert as maximum of the offers are focused on pay per sale. So, i never thought of getting involved in such a high competitive niche unless I figured that one of my best long term term campaign is dying out and getting saturated. That made me very desperate to create more profitable campaigns and to restore my earnings. As i always said on my journal, i like to stick to one vertical to master it completely but i don't pin point myself to just one vertical.

So i went ahead to offervault, search for good offers and also checked all my CPA networks offers and their EPC. I finally found some great offers on diet niche with very nice EPC. So, I finally told myself if they can do it then i can do it too and startted being optimistic about it. I had around some $150 left on my 50onred account, so i thought why not give it a try as my money is sitting idle and is of no use. I do kept the important thing in my mind that diet offers are generally pay per sale.. so it would be tough to get a sale and conversion ratio would be very low but payout will be high.

After finally convincing myself, I went ahead and picked up similar offers from multiple CPA networks. Did spent a hell lot of time to study the demographics of my niche and to understand what they want exactly. Finally I was able to figure out their needs and what they want exactly, so i started creating various landing pages based on their requirements. I did made up modification on my landing pages based on the requirements of my users while conducting my research.

So after everything is done, I went ahead and started collecting my URL and keywords in a traditional way from google and alexa. I have gathered hell lot of keywords and urls but i sticked with the best one with higher traffic. I kicked out very generic keyword(just one word keyword) and common url like amazon as i know they will burn out my budget in a matter of few hours. So i started my first campaign on 50onred with 2 landers and 4 offers from 3 different networks. I wont say that i was profitable right of the bat but was on negative ROI after my initial run. Please check below the stats:-

Landing Page performance Stats on 50onRED

im11clK.png

Offers Performance on 50onred
Emlmd0W.png

Final Conclusion on 50onred :-
The keywords and urls are really very expensive. Actually 50onred is very expensive.

Total Cost:- $57.58
Total Income:- $41.00
Total Loss/Profit= - 16.58
ROI= -28.79%

The Transformation:-

My initial run was a failure with -28.79% ROI and the bid was so high that i was barely getting any traffic after few days. So its almost like i gave up on this campaign because getting a sale is really tough and its one of the most competitive niche. But again, i thought why not give it another try on a different traffic source. So i went ahead with same landers, keywords and urls to lead impact and set the campaign.. After setting the campaign i have found that the bids are very very low as compared to 50onred bids and started getting optimistic.So i ran the offer for at-least 2 weeks till date and honestly i did a good move by switching the traffic source. I am now doing great with a good ROI on Lead Impact.

Stats of my expense from lead impact:-
kCxz816.png

Landing Page performance Stats on LeadImpact

mS9B01R.png

Final Conclusion on Leadimpact:-
I did some modification on my landing page before i started the campaign and the bids are quite low as compared to 50onred but i have huge competition as i can see all other competitors bids on lead impact, so i have to monitor 3 times a day to make sure i stay at top position.

Total Cost:- $98.36
Total Income:- $328.00
Total Loss/Profit= 229.64
ROI= 233.47%

Its just the beginning of my journey with diet vertical. Getting a lead(SOI/DOI) is very easy but getting a sale is really tough. Just stay in touch and i will keep this thread updated as i progress with my journey on diet vertical.

P.S:- Please don't ask what offer i am running, from which network i am running the offer. I have already shared my traffic source. As its my ongoing campaign, so i cant share any more vital details about my campaign.

If you have any more queries, then do ask them on the thread. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Did you stick with the original 2 landers and 4 offers from 3 different networks?

How did you run 4 offers with 2 landers? Were the other two direct links?

Did you build your own landers or out source them?

Did you stick with the original 2 landers and 4 offers from 3 different networks?

Yes, i sticked with 2 landers and 4 offers on 50onRed .

I rotated the landers and offers on my campaign setting. Its pretty simple for that. no i never did direct linking. For Lead impact i have to test one lander after another as they don't support landing page rotation.

No. I made it by myself. simple html landing page. Though one of my AM was kind enough to give me some idea about what kind of landing pages work out for these kind of offers. He just told me but didn't showed any lander as example.

thanks for sharing, and well done for turning your campaign around.

as they say... it's all about testing!

Thanks man. Yeah testing is the key.

What about TV? If the campaign is out of USA you can get an international account and try it there too.

I will go for TV and also looking to scale it up on bind ads. No its only for USA,CA,AU and UK.

A little update on this. I had to pause my campaign for 2 days due to hosting problem but got a headsup from my AM to continue and to scale it up. I did made few modifications on my lander before resuming my campaign. I have also gathered new target and some long tail keywords. After resuming yesterday I got 2 more sales, resulting in increased ROI to 240.25% and CR to 1.16 from 1.06. Still waiting to block non-performing keywords and urls until they reach my predefined threshold spending for each keyword with zero conversion or low ROI. Below are the stats.

My expense :-
luMVC0z.png

Latest Stats:-
3wafwKT.png

Total Cost:- $120.50
Total Income:- $410.00
Total Loss/Profit= 289.50
ROI= 240.25% from 233.47%
CR= 1.16 from 1.06

Things Learned:-
Its not a easy niche. Its a very very competitive niche and I can feel the heat all the time. I am experiencing little mind games from my other competitors, Sometime they lower their bid or even pause the keyword and when i notice that i lower my bid to be still on pos 1. When i checked the keyword positioning next day, i saw that my competitor is at position 1 again. That is another cool strategy i have learned from my competitors but i am not falling for it again.

Yesterdays Expense
5zoXC2f.png

Yesterdays Income
jSENUDY.png

Final thoughts:- Don't underestimate keywords, some keywords can perform extremely well. Lastly never stop testing, i have said that on my journal too. My last minor changes on my landing pages worked extremely well which is visible in my stats. Now i am expanding myself to other traffic source as i have enough data and an optimized campaign. :)

I am so glad that i joined this forum. I am really amazed by the way you have changed the campaign. The ROI is very impressive.Great work man, keep it up.
Can I have your skype, I need to discuss something about PPV (if possible). I am new to PPV.
I appreciate your business a lot & Good luck man.

I am so glad that i joined this forum. I am really amazed by the way you have changed the campaign. The ROI is very impressive.Great work man, keep it up.
Can I have your skype, I need to discuss something about PPV (if possible). I am new to PPV.
I appreciate your business a lot & Good luck man.
Welcome to AffiliateFix Community. Glad you liked this guide. Thanks for your wishes. PM sent. :)

Good Case Study thank you :)

Guys I just Start my cpa Journey i and i have problem how to track Maxbounty offer With 50 onred and and Voluum, i've seen Some conversion but it doesn't Show on my tracker please i need Help

I am very happy to just see how my fellow marketers are doing great things in the niche they are comfortable and have fully ventured in. I will first say congratulations for the efforts that you have put in this. I know it is not an easy task as it may look. It takes time and resources to be where you are today. I am more than motivated knowing the fact that I will soon break even in my new areas.

Good Case Study thank you :)

Guys I just Start my cpa Journey i and i have problem how to track Maxbounty offer With 50 onred and and Voluum, i've seen Some conversion but it doesn't Show on my tracker please i need Help
Have you added the postback url properly? I guess that can be your problem.

Have you added the postback url properly? I guess that can be your problem.
Hello internasoul
i don't Really know this is my Postback url that i putted it in maxbounty in my profile :
pQtmiWJ.png

i don't know if i'm doing it right or not i need help please, thank you

You need to replace your subid and payout token in your postback pixel. You haven't changed it yet, so its not working.
Hello internasoul
i don't Really know this is my Postback url that i putted it in maxbounty in my profile :
pQtmiWJ.png

i don't know if i'm doing it right or not i need help please, thank you

Congrats on your success, since you mentioned dont ask about your campaign details so I'll pass but would you mind sharing some advices on how to collect the usful keywords and urls in details? Thanks!

When i did the case study, my campaigns were live and didn't want any competition. However, i have revealed everything on my blog along with lander and keywords i have used. You can find it here :- [Case Study] How I Transformed -28.79% ROI To 317.35% ROI On Diet Vertical With PPV - Affiliate Ninja Club

For collecting url and keywords try google keyword tool, bing keyword planner, google auto suggestion (for keywords). For url collections, search each keyword on google, collect relevant urls and make variations of them. Its not that hard but very tedious and time consuming.

hope that helps

MI
Back