The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How I Made My First Dollar Online (discussion)

David Mali

i remember 3 years ago spamming fb groups o_O with my Clickbank hoplink for a product called "take cash for surveys" untill i made my first sale with clickbank it was $24

and i almost give up on online work
looking back, am glad that i didn't

Tell us how u made your first dollar online :D

It was Almost 8 years ago when I had my First Website and some Facebook Pages Visitors when I made First 1$ in AdSense and 130$ first Check :D :affiliatefix:

Well i start the IM game with ppd business and as network i was using cleanfiles .In that time was in trends youtube videos with game generators ,key generators etc .So my first dolar i make it with ppd and youtube

Well i start the IM game with ppd business and as network i was using cleanfiles .In that time was in trends youtube videos with game generators ,key generators etc .So my first dolar i make it with ppd and youtube
Great
I think You Tube is a big traffic source

Oh man, I will never forget that moment, it was $8.25 from email submit offer for a beauty cream offer for US, I kept jumping and screaming for like 2 minutes :):):):):)

I still remember back in 2013, after months of doubt about CPA marketing. My very first CPA income came from Peerfly. Spending $15 on that day on Facebook ads and get a revenue of $0.99 and I was like DUDEEEEE.... THIS IS LEGITTT!!!!

I still remember back in 2013, after months of doubt about CPA marketing. My very first CPA income came from Peerfly. Spending $15 on that day on Facebook ads and get a revenue of $0.99 and I was like DUDEEEEE.... THIS IS LEGITTT!!!!
Lol,, we all had that doubt about online work

MI
Back