The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold How I Made $39,658.80 From Tech Support & Web Pops

where can you run this without getting your ad account shut down. I talked to some guy that makes a lot with CPA

and told me not to. I am not sure on where to run ?

Hi Team, im new to this forum. Could you guys help me with sharing the best advertiser to run this campaign please. Is zeropark is okay? or anyother provider who accepts these kind of traffic to broadcast.

Guys this is where becoming an affiliate comes into play, no one is going to hand over their traffic sources. Please do your research and test. Your ability to get information is key in this game, so start using linked in, ask your affiliate managers, ask friends, start a chat/skype group, or attend masterminds. That is how you win at this game. Not going to repeat that.

Why were you "banned from pretty much every traffic source you ran this offer on"?
It is what you said at 4:36.
I am trying to learn and try to avoid making mistakes that can get me banned.

Thank you for your time AND THANK YOU for this study case.

Why were you "banned from pretty much every traffic source you ran this offer on"?
It is what you said at 4:36.
I am trying to learn and try to avoid making mistakes that can get me banned.

Thank you for your time AND THANK YOU for this study case.

Don't run mainstream like everyone else, run where affiliates typically never touch

Don't run mainstream like everyone else, run where affiliates typically never touch

How can running mainstream get you banned?
What is running mainstream?

I apologize for my ignorance. I did search the forum for those terms and found nothing.

I did Google the term and I found out it usually adult traffic that is not wanted on mainstream traffic sources. This offer is not adult related. Was it against the term of use of the traffic sources?

This is an area that I have been having lots of interest recently. It is therefore one of the things I will follow with much keenness. I will after reading through will contact you for assistance especially on how best I can be able to put the skills into practice. Tech wise I can say that I am that person. Having skills in various technologies I do believe I can now monetize the skills.

This is an area that I have been having lots of interest recently. It is therefore one of the things I will follow with much keenness. I will after reading through will contact you for assistance especially on how best I can be able to put the skills into practice. Tech wise I can say that I am that person. Having skills in various technologies I do believe I can now monetize the skills.
the video link doesn't work...

banners
Back