The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How I made $1 million from affiliate marketing

Nice to see someone else talking about PPL offers. I've been promoting lead gen offers for over 16 years.

I do disagree that you think mass email generates poor quality leads. Email, regardless if mass email or not, produces some of the highest quality leads. I've never had one advertiser or buyer ever complain about the quality of my leads and typically praise them. Which are almost 100% from email, including large scale mass email.

Additionally, I also don't agree that you should not promote an offer, just because it has a low payout. It all depends on the conversion rate. A low paying offer with a good conversion rate, can be very worthwhile running. At the same time, a high paying offer can convert poorly and not be worth running.

Nice to see someone else talking about PPL offers. I've been promoting lead gen offers for over 16 years.

I do disagree that you think mass email generates poor quality leads. Email, regardless if mass email or not, produces some of the highest quality leads. I've never had one advertiser or buyer ever complain about the quality of my leads and typically praise them. Which are almost 100% from email, including large scale mass email.

Additionally, I also don't agree that you should not promote an offer, just because it has a low payout. It all depends on the conversion rate. A low paying offer with a good conversion rate, can be very worthwhile running. At the same time, a high paying offer can convert poorly and not be worth running.

I take your point but I think it absolutely depends on the lead buyer - some channels work better than others in different industries/sectors. I can only speak from experience.

If you look at that Adwords screenshot you will see that the overall cost per converted click is £14.57.

We have a funeral plans campaign within affiliate cloud paying £35 per call. We have had home improvements clients paying in excess of £50 per lead.

Don't bother with the really low payout offers - there's no margin there unless you do huge volume. The only way to do huge volume is using stuff like mass email marketing - which produces poor quality leads.

Go for high payout offers at lower volume - you'll earn more this way.

Also don't concern yourself with metrics like EPC. All you need to focus on is cost per unique conversion and payout per valid lead.

"funeral plans campaign" pretty scummy

Nice man, there's no better feeling than seeing success in people :D

What would you suggest people do to improve CTR on landers to ensure as little clicks as possible are lost due to something either putting them off, not pulling them in enough or being too pushy.

I'm talking about PPC > CC Trials/CC Submits, I also don't promote anything lower than $20 - Unless there's good reason to try a better converting $15 offer which in turn would outperform the $20 ones.

Is there any known psychological tricks to add to the LP to improve CTR?

I used to have around 20 - 30% CTR consistently, now 13% and after tons of improvements I've managed to get back to 16.5% roughly. Not sure if there's anything else I can do to improve.

Answers would be greatly appreciated! Good luck now and in future and add a 0 to that 1M :D

MI
Back