The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How fast can you type?

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
So, how fast can you type?

Speed Typing Test

I seem to have extremely mixed results (I blame my keyboard ;)) and go anywhere from 63 WPM up to low 80's.

That's without errors, with errors I can type at about 7,653,346 WPM...

Writing and typing was never my thing, it is more of a chore for me :(

But the test is nice (I don't tell my result :rolleyes:).

with errors I can type at about 7,653,346 WPM...
Herein I can beat you at any time, 10,000,000 at least ... :D

I spent to much time trying to score over 75 WPM, but guess that was my speed limit.

Hehehehe...

Attachments

• brag.png
    brag.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 115
% Writing and typing was never my thing, it is more of a chore for me....... I was a typist in my office actually you can say a type writer.... whatever the thing is need to be typed everyone comes to me and sy please type that letter for me... from there i started to type.. and after few weeks my typing speed became excellent... My speed was of that level that if anyone speaks something fluently I used to type it right away with the speaking of that person.. then gradually i started learning short keys and after that I used to edit the documents instantly during typing also with the help of shot hand. Then i started to mention my accuracy.. i started it on the typing master and after few days of practice i got 98% of accuracy. it was awsome for me now my speed is 50 words per minute. and it is awsome in my opinion

I used Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

When I entered that into the box it gave me a rate of 285 words per minute.

Although that's a bit over the top, if I have my topic and vision for peace laid out clearly, I can easily hit 150 words per minute.

Roughly 90WPM according to that test.

My typing technique is horribad though. I type with three fingers on the left hand, and two on my right.
I feel like I could type THAT much faster if I applied some time into better form.

Can anyone recommend a course/methodogy that will enable faster typing?

I'm averaging around 70 wpm with 98% accuracy. I don't do well with typing tests usually and the reason why is because I am not interested in what I am typing. I know that I have typed many letters and articles that had my 100% attention and it seems like I type a lot faster then :) I guess that could be the same for anyone though.

banners
Back