The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Facebook will help you to generate leads ?

Komal Rb

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Revenue Blue Affiliate Network
Want to promote some Nutra, health and beauty related products for US CA country. How Can I start ? any suggestion

try native ads compare with facebook its works fine , you need good Prelander for your offer , if you have any issue to make prelander try Adcombo they have prelander for all of their offers.

Want to promote some Nutra, health and beauty related products for US CA country. How Can I start ? any suggestion

Why do you choose USA and CA? The competition is really tough there. You'll spend a lot on traffic.
What about choosing rare GEOs? Traffic is cheaper and the market is not so crammed with other affiliates :)

Asian regions, for example. Or Latina America or Europe?

Why do you choose USA and CA? The competition is really tough there. You'll spend a lot on traffic.
What about choosing rare GEOs? Traffic is cheaper and the market is not so crammed with other affiliates :)

Asian regions, for example. Or Latina America or Europe?
Ok Thanks Anastasia .. Any Idea from where I can contact direct Adv for Latina America or Europe country Nutra health and Nutra offers ?

Any Idea from where I can contact direct Adv for Latina America or Europe country Nutra health and Nutra offers ?
Hey,
We have offers that match your request :) If you are interested, please get in touch with us via Skype: Lisa PunxMedia.
Have a great day!

MI
Back